• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

"NEW" The 5th Dimension "Sucker Punch" sporty/shafty chassis

cboggs

5th D Owner/Driver
Subscribed Member

The 5th Dimension

Is proud to introduce it's entry into the 2.2s class.

The Sucker Punch.

Now available in colors, the chassis is constructed of 1/8" g10 with a pocketed delrin skid. Aluminum spacers and 3/16" gun drilled cross braces are included (2 hex braces drilled for body mounting), as well as SS hardware.

Price is $99 USD shipped USPS Priority Mail in the USA.

Custom colors available

International shipping is available. Please PM for ordering and international shipping quote.

Last edited:
Chassis looks great, with some great improvements on the skid. Looking forward to build my new 2.2s Sucker Punch rig.

I'm definitely doing this chassis.....I've been looking at a lot of 2.2s chassis , I've found the one I want... white "sucker punch"
Thanks for making my decision easy

YES!!... Looking forward to getting some wheel time before nats.
Thanks Chris.

The 5th Dimension

Is proud to introduce it's entry into the 2.2s class.

The Sucker Punch.

Now available in colors, the chassis is constructed of 1/8" g10 with a pocketed delrin skid. Aluminum spacers and 3/16" gun drilled cross braces are included (2 hex braces drilled for body mounting), as well as SS hardware.

Price is $99 USD shipped USPS Priority Mail in the USA.

International shipping is available. Please PM for a shipping quote.

Looking good Guy's

Last edited:
Thanks, Chris.
With the Super on hold due to situations beyond my control, I need to address a slight case of builder's withdrawal with a new project.
Time for ya to start a build thread. :ror:

Back