• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

Could I ask for some replacement gear for gmade stuff. C hubs shafts. Some. R1 hi rise or bended link steer links, even the gmade servo saver is worth a go. Used to be used on stealth and g1s and hex drives lol anythn for a gmade would be fantastic?????

rc is no hobby its a disease

Maybe its been covered and I just missed it but... How about a sizing update on the hub widths. How wide on what rig. I.e. A "xx" mm hub on a Bully is "xx"inches wide.

Could I ask for some replacement gear for gmade stuff. C hubs shafts. Some. R1 hi rise or bended link steer links, even the gmade servo saver is worth a go. Used to be used on stealth and g1s and hex drives lol anythn for a gmade would be fantastic?????

rc is no hobby its a disease

R1 parts would be nice axle cases rear lock outs chub knuckles

wraith shock mounts would be nice to put on wraith vp axles as the stock ones look tacky on those beautiful vp axles

wraith shock mounts would be nice to put on wraith vp axles as the stock ones look tacky on those beautiful vp axles
x?
This would be a perfect follow up to the great job you guys did on the trusses. It's the only part on my axle setup that's not VP at this point. Multiple mounting locations for the shocks and links would be nice.

Oh this is already programmed, and will be available shortly along with bearing caps. We have a new toy coming for the ax-10

OK how about flipping the VP logo on the smooth diff covers for the wraiths, that way we wouldn't have to flip the gears in the axles.

Back