• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

Are you guys going to revamp the Hurtz dig output so it has the new style drilled round shaft that Axial has switched over to? It would be great if you would sell the new style output seperately.

Last edited:
I would defiantly be the first on the list for some berg gear boxes especially in some different colors

any word on the Vanquish Gear sets for the XR10 ? did it not happen? i still see them listed on teh xr10 gear case ....to be released.

thanks for the A+ to order "still" list "thumbsup"

Lower link/shock mounts to fit your Wraith axle housings.I know Axial is coming out with the OCP mounts but VP ones would kick ass and look a hell of a lot better.IMO

I vote for XR gears!

And how about Berg tubes that have the C's with kingpin inclination milled as a one piece, with zero Ackerman knuckles a chamfered flange and adjustable shock and link mounts!

WOW.........

and i was just wanting a better grade alum. knuckles with a better fit on the C's and bearings..........

for my Berg.......

X2,im so tired of the slop in the knuckles.My berg had it,all my scalers,and now my xr10,all VP knuckles.How about a new bushing design,beefier,and zero slop.I would love to see bearings in place of the bushings,but dought they would hold up to the loads due to their small size.

I would like to see a servo mount for the XR10 to replace the stock plate. That also allows you to tilt the servo up at the back. It would also mean a new mount that would attach to the VP four link mount.

Back