• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

i got one for ya "thumbsup"

Attachments

• Hip_Joint_Prosthesis.jpg
    Hip_Joint_Prosthesis.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 612
I know that I'm just mentioning that if VP made their own they would be a hot item. Some people might not wanna wait for them to ship from Germany.

Don't forget highlandcrawlers spool. He is outta Oregon.
I love VP gear, if anything spool wise goes. Just make a chrome moly spool like stage3 used to make. Those were the bomb. Ill never sell mine!

An affordable wheel widener kit. $30.00 for a current set, seems high when the wheels cost $38.00. I would think VP could come up with a cheeper version.

NO SLOP LOCKER SPOOL'S!!!!!! FOR AXIAL DIFF'S I WOULD BUY THEM LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!:twisted:

I would rather have No Slop XR10 final gears! Considering the axial diffs now have a couple choices. It could be a gimick, you have to buy our axle tops in order to use our No Slop final gears! "thumbsup"

No slop locker spools would be really sick and if they did carry out this request then it would be made by a very reliable company."thumbsup"

I like the ax10 parts idea for a lower cost. Could you make the ax10 housing like the AR60 axial made that would get the shape of those ax10 axles to something more scale with having them at the stock ax10 width?

I have not read the entire thread, but how about a pendilum weight system for all your wheels on a center bearing similar to the Low Boys. You could call it the "Hang MAN". It would retain the sweet and classic look of the SLW's with the bennifit of an effective and always low center of weight.

This as well and wraith transmission, shock brackets, 4 link bracket, bumper and finally videos...:)

*Wraith Transmission? Get an Axial Transmission case from VP, fill it with whatever gears you want, add a VP Hurtz shifter. Done!

Shock Brackets, They carry shock hoops for the SCX10

4 Link, could be a good idea, but the market is already flooded with itesm that work.

Bumpers, well that could be cool if they were machined which is VP's thing. Like a Warn Bumper. But the market changes so much that one day its hot, the next day not.

I would like to see a machined Warn style Bumper though, as long as its light weight

Gear boxes...................plenty of axle offerings out there but no gear boxes!:mrgreen:

Some sites have stock halves for $40+ per side:shock:.

I would like axle tubes. CKRC used to have them. Clover you can't get a hold of the guy. DLUX are 220 bucks for DELRIN. Combine all three designs and come out with a bad a$$ set. I would pay 220.00 if you guys built it.

Back