• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

My late dad's CC01 re-build

Right On. Love seeing these types of builds.

I am doing something kind of similar. My dad had a 76 K5 Blazer. I'm doing up an RC to match it. My dad passed in 1980 a few years before I got a lie-sense to drive. So it was sold before I was able to take it over. So this will be my way of being able to Drive "Dads' Blazer any time I want. lol

Nice work.

Thank you! :)

It's great to see such an old model still running. I wonder how many on here have never seen one before? I have a ta01 humvee that's been repurposed as an integra bodied rally car.

Man, that's such an iconic little rig. You really did your old man proud, I'm sure. Love how the shiny new rear axle housing matches up with the aluminum suspension up front.

sVco0YWh.jpg

I524me8h.jpg

DLLPOhXh.jpg

Back