• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

My Idaho - Skooter Berg

jimbiss

RCC Addict
40t Holmes Hobbies Handwounds
Tekin FXR & Hotwire
CC bec
Hitec 5955tg
86 Jeep steering
Vanquish Knuckles
Losi shocks with white springs
DX3R radio
Punk dig switch
CAC Sinner 2 wheels & DNA snipers
HB Sedona & HB Rovers & Panther Cougars
Nova's Ark 2 stage foams in the HB tires
Skooter chassis
JP Customs lower links

Last edited:
skooter_0226001705_sml.jpg

skooter_0226001716_sml.jpg

skooter_0226001721_sml.jpg

skooter_0226001738a_sml.jpg

skooter on top of my skeeter chassis, look how much smaller the skid plate is.

i built a skooter berg about 3 weeks ago the frist real comp i went to got 2nd with it behind axial man him self brain paker. chassis is easy to setup and works awesome u will not be disappionted with it "thumbsup"

Here is another set of tires & wheels i will run on my berg. I already countersunk the screws on the back of the DNA wheels.

dna_0228001615_sml.jpg

dna_0228001633a_sml.jpg

sent my front axle to texas yesterday to have 86jeep (greg) hook me up with his sweet steering kit "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Got my front axle back from texas. Got everything switched over to the scooter chassis. I'm 3 1/8 gc with cougar tires on it right now. I will get some better pics up tomorrow.

bergaxle_86jeepsteering_0312001558_.jpg

Last edited:
Back