• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mac10's Xray Romeo Ten

I only snapped 2 pics today.
Here they are

4b424e4c.jpg

ad089443.jpg

the xr was looking real nice out there today Mac....8)
I'm thinking about picking one up to play with:shock:
if a guy was gonna pick an xr up...
whats your thoughts on bearings?? are the bronze VP bushings the way to go or some good ceramic bearings?? or?

Oh boy somebody thinkin about jumpin ship? There will be alot more aftermarket support for this kit. Doooo it. I just got a first place finish at our comp yesterday with mine. As far as bearings go I wasn't sure what to run so I am running the bronze bushings in the rear and part ceramic and full ceramic up front. Not sure yet which is better though. "thumbsup"

Oh boy somebody thinkin about jumpin ship? There will be alot more aftermarket support for this kit. Doooo it. I just got a first place finish at our comp yesterday with mine. As far as bearings go I wasn't sure what to run so I am running the bronze bushings in the rear and part ceramic and full ceramic up front. Not sure yet which is better though. "thumbsup"

nah I've had really really good luck with my bully axles they have never let me down and there is a lot to be said for their reliability(sp?)....but it might be fun to play with an XR too...."thumbsup"...my comp rig will still be the bully though...
Nice job on your "w" with the Xr...thats cool8)

got my new chaotic solid steering tierod yesterday.

oliver151.jpg

I'll be installing it tonight.
I can't wait!
the prototype one I tested worked excellent!
It seems to me that the steering is alot more responsive.
I took it out and tried to get it to hang up, but failed.
I can't get it to even touch the rocks.

4a5bc92c.jpg

9c13e183.jpg

d1886d4d.jpg

it steers lock to lock with no binding what so ever.
the steering rod at full lock is even in heighth with the axle tube.
my servo horn binds before the tierod does!

I can't wait to get my production tierod on.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Back