• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

My crawlin course

Lookin Good

I like and want one just like it.....ish. A trick I learned laying rock up here in the mountains.....add some RV anti-freeze to your crete when you mix it......keeps it from freezing when it gets down to the freezing temperatures and for some reason it makes it dry faster and it makes it more "sticky" so it should be easier for you to make it stick to your more straight up and down angles "thumbsup"

I like and want one just like it.....ish. A trick I learned laying rock up here in the mountains.....add some RV anti-freeze to your crete when you mix it......keeps it from freezing when it gets down to the freezing temperatures and for some reason it makes it dry faster and it makes it more "sticky" so it should be easier for you to make it stick to your more straight up and down angles "thumbsup"
You say ...ish, what would you do different? I am always looking for feedback and ideas. Good to know about the anti freeze.

In post #20 of this thread you said it was 19 ........thats below freezing.....it doesnt keep it from freezing after it dries, there is no moisture in it to freeze, it only keeps it from freezing and busting until it is dry. Even if not for that it still makes it dry faster and makes it sticky so you can put it on verticaly and maybe even upside down

Updates on the mountain.

DSCI0146.jpg

DSCI0147.jpg

DSCI0148.jpg

DSCI0149.jpg

DSCI0150.jpg

Gonna have to work on the arrangment of rocks a little bit when i get a chance. It's actually alot of rock just not in the best places, it will be sick when I get a minute to mess with it.

Back