• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Motor/ ESC Combos!

I ordered 2 BRXL and 35T combos, from go to whoa in my hands around a week, I'm in Australia. Awesome service great products HH thanks, good service and a good product is hard to find these days! Legends!

I've been doing my best to keep things running as smooth and fast as possible, glad the mail is running snappy too!

You may notice that our combos are now listed as configurations where each item is added to the combo. Although a bit more tedious to purchase, we can ensure that inventory is always correct and offer more variations too! Let us know if there is something else you want to see and we can add it.

For tech questions and install recommendations please contact us direct or read the info on our site. Thanks!

I ordered a scx10 g6 and am going to be needing electronics for it, looking for recommendations from you. I am going to be running it in the 1.9 trail class. Thanks for your help.

There really isn't a wrong choice, a 35t, 30t, or 27t brushed (13t in the crawlmaster type) is the popular speed range.

For brushless, 2700 through 3300kv is the popular speed range.

If you don't have any prior experience with crawling, pick up a 35t expert or Pro TorqueMaster combo. It's a really good starting point.

I do have some experience but had a ton of help from the Purp8tr on my xr10 comp build. I would like to go with a crawl master 13t motor but unsure on rest of electronic's. Let me know. Thanks

Hi John,
I recently purchased an Axial Wraith Spawn that I'm getting ready to build. My goal is to have a capable setup that can compete in TTC events locally and in central Florida. I'm a newbie to the hobby but am hooked on the fabrication and tuning components of building these things! Could you suggest a motor and ESC that would work well in the Wraith for events such as these?

Thank you for your time,

Ryan Owens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Building my scx10 mostly for crawling with some trialing. Would lIke so speed but definitely need torque and needs to be water proofed. What's a good combo for motor and esc? And spur gear and pinion gear set?

Hello, I was just wondering if I was to order an esc and bec and get it shipped to canada is there any additional charges that you know about like duty fees. Or do you guys have another distributor in Canada?

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Hey John. I'm looking to get a dual mini brxl smashed w/ bec combo and 2 crawlmaster 13t motors. Website says you are out of stock on the motors. When are you going to have those back in stock? Thanks.

I run a wraith that now weights in on around 8.8lbs will most likley land around 10lbs when done. I'm running 87/20 gearing, will be running under gearing in the back.
35t brushed and a axial ae2 with 3s are my current setup. It is a bit to slow for me. I tried going full speed for almost 15 minutes non stop doing hill climbs and what not, esc was still cold. I do booth crawling and some trail and hill climb.
I like the smal size of the cc mamba micro x. What is the difference between the cc micro x and your own brxl? What motor should I pick if I want some more speed but keep the low crawling tourqe?
What i want is a brushless system.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am looking to upgrade the motor and ESC I’m my RTR Bomber. It’s still running but I am pretty sure the motor is on it’s way out. The drivetrain is about the only thing still stock with the exception of the front shafts but the tears, drive shafts, trans and T case are stock. I do more crawling and trail running than anything else. I wouldn’t mind picking up a little speed but don’t need anything crazy. I have a mix of 2 & 3s batteries. I fully expect to upgrade the driveline as stuff fails. The Drive and rear axle shafts are next on my list. Just wondering what you would recommend for a combo for this type of situation? I have just got back into the hobby 4 months ago or so after about a 10 year break. The AX10 was the last thing I built and brushed was still king but things have changed and I know virtually nothing about the pro’s and con’s of switching to brushless. You seam highly recommend as far as building good products and support for the user.

Thanks for any input
Brian

John what Puller Pro do you recommend in the VS4-10 pro using it with the Mamba X? Will run 3s or 4s depending on your recommendation.

Thanks

Hey John. What are the differences between the Revolver 540 V2 1800kv motor and the Revolver 540 V2 Snubnose 1800kv motor? Obviously the Snubnose is shorter, but what is the power comparison? Thinking of putting one of these in my Axial UMG10 with a Mamba Micro. Appreciate any clarification on these unique motors.
By the way, your "Bob Rocks" videos made me lose bladder control:oops:

Back