• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Motor/ ESC Combos!

Just ordered a Torquemaster/crawlmaster Combo 16t (waterproof) for my Honcho! Very excited! What kind of wait times am I looking at?

Holy crap! It shipped already! That was just less than 5 hours from time of order!

Just ordered a combo a couple hrs ago and already received a tracking number. Wow. Thank you. Should have asked this before, but I do mostly trails with some rock in them but not a whole lot. What be a good motor for mostly trails with few rocks? I ordered the 35t. Which one should I have bought. If its too slow I can put it in another rig. Thanks.

Are there currently any 35t/ br-xl esc combos in stock? I'd really like to purchase a waterproofed one but they seem to be out of stock. Thanks!
-bryan

What combo would you suggest for a Axial Jeep? Right now I have a VXL system in it with a 16th pinion just because I had it sitting around and it was waterproof.

Anyone running the Torquemaster Pro 45t with the Axial AE-2? Just curious how that combo works out...mostly curious about how well the drag brake works with that combo.

I would like to order the combo but do you ship to Hong Kong?
Ask on your website and didn't get a response.

Thanks!

Ok i'll be ordering the waterproof version with the expert motor, are they in stock and how long would it take? Thanks :)

I'm building a 2.2 comp crawler on bully 2 axles with duel TorqueMaster Expert 540 Can 35 Turn ran with 600 mah 3s 30C - 60 C burst 11.1v lipos and im not sure what ESC or esc's I should get. Considered the waterproof duel mini or 2 minis also thought 2 XL's

Would I need a BEC I know your web pages recommends one but would I need one :) don't plan on being in water but never safe then sorry I always say.

Thanks.

Hello

I tryed to open the Holmes Hobbies site and he is off.
Does anybody knowes what is happening?

I want to order a Holmes Hobbies TorqueMaster BR-XL Electronic Speed Control (Waterproof) to my Axial Honcho.

Does anybody knows if I can set the drag brake so he doesn´t stop the car completely.
I like the car rolling slowly declines.

it depends on how strong you set the drag brake, it is completely adjustable. The strength of the drag brake is affected by a few other things, such as the motor and gearing.

In my wraith a setting of about 30% gives a nice controlled descent down most inclines.

Just ordered my BRXL WP and Torquemaster 35T Expert, This is my first aftermarket motor and esc. I'm beyond excited!!! Heard great things, cannot wait!!

Back