• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mammoth's Sucker Punch Build

Found a cople pics of my rig in action thanks to cboggs! Think these are all from course 1.

Also want to give a big shout out to my sponsors 5th Dimension and GoGo Hobbies for helping me put this rig together and doing all that they do for the hobby!"thumbsup"

Cough cough blowing the dust of this one...:shock: Didn't realize it had been so long since I gave it an update.

Anyways first off want to thank Matt and Scott for adding me to Team Ottsix Racing!"thumbsup" Looking forward to joining an already great team!

Finally got outside here to have a comp. Dusted off the rig but man is that Valley of Fire dust hard to get rid of. Plugged in a battery and she was good to go! No changes to it other than shock oil and I was off and running.

Rig felt good for not running it for awhile and still very predictable. Ran 4 course and pulled out a win!"thumbsup"

I should have a couple pics or video up shortly!

Attachments

• sporty scores.jpg
    sporty scores.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 294
Good to hear bud. Hows it going in the great white north?

Thanks! It's going great bud! If the rain would just take a hike:evil: I'd have updated this awhile ago! lol How's things in your neck of the woods?

Looking forward to AZ shootout at the end of the month!"thumbsup"

Its been raining here almost nonstop too. Were bout to start a local series here. Cant wait.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I bet bud! I've been so busy this year too. I usually get down and comp with the Washington boys but haven't had the time... Looking forward to using my super for a change! lol You gonna make it to RC Championships this year in September? Start planning because no isn't an option this year btw!

Info on that? If your meaning worlds in france, thats out. Waaay to expensive for me.

I hear ya. Time will tell if how this goes. Historicly nats went from one side of the country to the other, alternateing each year, but i guess with west coast guys doing the organizing thats how it goes.

Back