• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Losi Steering mod design

Hi Cody, do you have any of these left ??....I really would like a set plzzzz...Message me asap plzz Im ready to do business

Ok, I know there are a few of you using losi axles for scale, so here is one I just finished and shipping to Australia. "thumbsup"

Thanks for looking,"thumbsup"
Ernie

Hey Rattzo, sorry I missed this, yes still tinkering. How is the crawling world treating you theses days? "thumbsup"
Ernie

Things are good . I’m glad to see you’re still at it. I’m still practicing but it’s tough to not go wherever I point it lol. I still have a few things to figure out with it like MIP drive shafts and stupid stuff and the pm I sent you . Then I think I’ll try a competition or two. Well after I get it all back together it’s in a million pieces waiting for me to anodize stuffs. "thumbsup"

Things are good . I’m glad to see you’re still at it. I’m still practicing but it’s tough to not go wherever I point it lol. I still have a few things to figure out with it like MIP drive shafts and stupid stuff and the pm I sent you . Then I think I’ll try a competition or two. Well after I get it all back together it’s in a million pieces waiting for me to anodize stuffs. "thumbsup"

Yes, I still enjoy the time in my shop. You need to post up some photos so we can see your progress.
I'm working on another order going to Sydney Australia this morning. "thumbsup"

Ernie

Does this mod change the width compared to the stock axle?

Good morning Ltd, I build them both widths, Stock (scale) and the (comp truck) XR width, and any where in between. "thumbsup"

Hope that answers your questions. ;-)
Ernie

A new look to my losi xr axle up grade. Working with CM9000 he made a change to his design a little so I could use my Brass tubes. "thumbsup"

This is what the kit looks like right now. It may change a little with suggestions from you guys.

Weight with drive train added.

"thumbsup"
Ernie

Last edited:
NICE!!!!
those look awesome. i love the narrow link mounts, im assuming you did that for tire to lower link clearance.

NICE!!!!
those look awesome. i love the narrow link mounts, im assuming you did that for tire to lower link clearance.

Thanks goobs! The link mounts are Anthony's design, so I'm sure he had that in mind when he did it! "thumbsup"
Ernie

Last edited:
Can we get a picture for explanation Ernie?
I don't have the axle anymore, But it was something my pea brain thought to try. Even though the mounts aren't in the orientation you designed the links will be in the same position as the stock mounting location. Sorry, best I can do. "thumbsup"
Ernie

Back