• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Lilla My

Actually now that I've been testing springs all year, I recommend soft springs to front and rear with DravTech shocks. "thumbsup"

Not to dig up and old thread but this made me laugh out loud...

Ive been wanting to build a comp rig for years. I finally decided to pull the trigger. Researched on here for a week straight. Pulled the trigger and ordered everything this weekend. Took a lot of digging to see what works and what doesn't work together. After all my research I ended up ordering pretty much exactly whats on your list for this build.

I wish I would have found this thread earlier!!!!! It would have saved me a week of reading.... But I guess its better I read and came to same conclusion on my own....

Thanks for the detailed write up. I look forward to building this same rig when everything gets here in a week or two.

Back