• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Knightrunner, getting back into scale builds, kinda

Nice to hear you got them out for a comp. Podiums are never where my rigs land, but just getting them out and having fun is all I need!

I'm shocked to hear that little Warn 9.5 winch did that good without smoking! I've had a couple of them strip their gears out pulling my TRX-4 pig! Went to a winch servo and never looked back!:)

The sway bar looks good mounted up to that purdy SSD axle! Glad to hear it made a difference. I may add one of them to my Element Enduro Sendero to see how it does.

Oh and nice looking new wheels on the KR too!;-)

Nice to hear you got them out for a comp. Podiums are never where my rigs land, but just getting them out and having fun is all I need!

I'm shocked to hear that little Warn 9.5 winch did that good without smoking! I've had a couple of them strip their gears out pulling my TRX-4 pig! Went to a winch servo and never looked back!:)

The sway bar looks good mounted up to that purdy SSD axle! Glad to hear it made a difference. I may add one of them to my Element Enduro Sendero to see how it does.

Oh and nice looking new wheels on the KR too!;-)
Thanks. Ya comps are for fun. My goal mainly is to finish the course. Especially with this rig.

Those are the Amazon Method knock offs. They do look good for sure.

Put the new ssd wheels on now to see what I think, 4.5 rockbeasts. The 4.75 are huge looking but with the Knight Customs fender flares doesn't look bad.
9308afcd11a6b21361a1a0634a874823.jpg

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Those are the Amazon Method knock offs. They do look good for sure.

Put the new ssd wheels on now to see what I think, 4.5 rockbeasts. The 4.75 are huge looking but with the Knight Customs fender flares doesn't look bad.

My wink ;-) about the new wheels was in regards to the new SSD's!:ror: I caught a glimpse of them in the "Pics of your latest purchase" thread!:)

Them SSD Pro wheels sure do look good! Even better with the OG Rock Beast! Them PB Rock Beast have always been my favorite tires for scale looks. The fit so many bodies perfectly!

My wink ;-) about the new wheels was in regards to the new SSD's!:ror: I caught a glimpse of them in the "Pics of your latest purchase" thread!:)

Them SSD Pro wheels sure do look good! Even better with the OG Rock Beast! Them PB Rock Beast have always been my favorite tires for scale looks. The fit so many bodies perfectly!
I like rock beast. 0 complaints about performance thus far. They seem to be a really good middle ground for performance and scale. I tried hyrax, which did great but definitely look "RC" which I just couldn't do. My only wish is the smaller ones came a bit wider.

It's nice to see those wheels on there. I've been wondering what they'd look like. I think those tires are sized just right for that wheel.

Testing out the new light set up after setting up camp for the weekend.
2b567d7b7dfd430ab4dda9bd754c4062.jpg
668980aa3df804c896f6287dd0cd2efb.jpg

Revival of an old build. Spent all last year beating the crap out of my knightrunner. Now the Orange Taco took over while this one got a totally new makeover.

Designed front bumper system and rear bumper system and printed myself, except ditch light pods and the CLUB5RACING headlights (which are BADA$$) all lighting done by me. Reprinted the KC interior and fender flares, obviously New body with SOR graphics.

Even the license plate is flip up with hidden receiver hole like my 1:1 bumper.

Her "debut" showing was today at a 1:1 Car/truck show at Diode Dynamics with the entire St Louis Toyota offroad crew. Well more like 75% of it but still. Had to take a pic with my close friends "twin" 21 taco.

Didn't find any rocks to let the knightrunner play a little but the little offroad course was a muddy mess thanks to storms yesturday. But 1:1 got to play at least!
55eb17d767c6e5fe78854a333c605f74.jpg
f3436b141a1650b119e3d26c8c36d1d7.jpg
38c42d4380ec029c191709a237ce4fea.jpg
260c356b7bc8a95557efa85ad21bb0dd.jpg
69a61a4c7bf497746d4355a404b23b11.jpg
58b931750e5b2684fb78e66ac98cf3c1.jpg
e5c35e4df3bf4bfb6423206dd3b79a21.jpg
ca3bd569feb2a6e7afac5bfe30fbc2a6.jpg
42ac64731090cdc0d96c7808faec88a2.jpg

a14cba34955c20a31de8dc97a634f996.jpg

Love it. 1:1 mini me's will always get mad credit. Those headlights are pretty sweet too!

She won't be a shelf queen, but not going to get beat like before. Instead light trail and hauling the orange taco around. Wife bought me a trailer for an early bday present for recon G6 this weekend.

Trailer I'm going to do my own lights, likely tie into the rig via connector and then a winch added, make it a bit more "scale" gotta sort out different tires as well.

c0c98cc96fd466a50317644de67f74c4.jpg

The mini and big Taco's look great! Nice job on the bumpers!"thumbsup"

Back