• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

IRIE Products

Hey Irie, I hate to bug you but I PMed you close to 10 days ago with no response, and I'm just wondering how things are going with getting the new kits assembled. Thanks!

Hey Irie, I hate to bug you but I PMed you close to 10 days ago with no response, and I'm just wondering how things are going with getting the new kits assembled. Thanks!

You are the second person that has contacted me recently and said the same thing. That they sent me a PM in last week or so that I have not received. I am starting to think something went funny with PM's. I will PM you now

Last edited:
You are the second person that has contacted me recently and said the same thing. That they sent me a PM in last week or so that I have not received. I am starting to think something went funny with PM's. I will PM you now

Thank you for your expedient response. I have received it and given you mine in return.

Does this mean that you got some GCM plate steering kits finished? I am dying to get mine!

I am getting slowly caught up now. I have been able to get all my Irie kits finished for people that where waiting. Now I am been working on the GCM kits, I have been getting them done for people in the order I received PM's. Also the rod ends are off of back order now and I have ordered (Wednesday) enough to do 30 kits. So soon I should have them on hand again. On the CVD's I will be picking them up from cryo in the next couple of days. Then I will just have to polish them up, so I should have the next batch of axles ready next week or so. I know I am slow and everyones patience is appreciated.:ror:

Re: IRIE Products Twin Hammer Steering & Axles

Thank you sir! I just got my steering kit and it looks great! I will be starting construction on my TH and thank you for the last piece of the puzzle!

Its still not finished, but I ran it as is Sunday on our rock pile! WOW! My TH named MDK666 has come to life and the steering is GREAT!!!
Thank you Sr. Irie, I am very happy with it and Appreciate your help! Def worth the wait for a superior product!

11407013_1600501660189823_2396163703348230337_n.jpg

11407153_1600501750189814_2118128701439901755_n.jpg

10425846_1600501800189809_941898884197860549_n.jpg

Been working on this on and off for awhile now and now its done.
So I would like to introduce the official Irie Products race driver / product tester and just in general hottie
Harley Quinn

Now to finish the body project :)

I am getting them done now, I was able to work on them some today but now that school is out for summer and my boys are home all day, time is at a premium. I will have them done for all as soon as I can.

Hi Sr.Irie.

I know that there are two small tabs on the "GCM Tower Steering kit", but it is possible to grind them down, and then use it with "Blue Monkey Front Shock Mount with Steering Bell Crank"?
And what does it cost to get sent to Denmark

5588e386-e792-4eb6-95e5-d856f13788bc.jpg
Front%20Shock%20Mount%20with%20Steering%20Bellcrank.JPG

Regards.
dbuus

Hi Sr.Irie.

I know that there are two small tabs on the "GCM Tower Steering kit", but it is possible to grind them down, and then use it with "Blue Monkey Front Shock Mount with Steering Bell Crank"?
And what does it cost to get sent to Denmark

Regards.
dbuus

I am not completely sure but I would think the 2 mounting holes of this top plate would be the same as the BM tower as they both are for the traxxas steering. Back when I started making my kits I purchased a BM tower/top plate (still have it) to R&D with and could not get my steering to work properly with it. The plate was to narrow to get proper steering geometry in my opinion. So I decided not to make a kit for the BM tower.:cry:

Hey Sr.Irie I have a buddy interested in this steering kit after I told him about mine. Do you have any of the standard kits with your shock tower in stock?
Thanx

thanks for the kit! its great quality and i love it. i got it a while back and have been bashing my th sround jn the beach. the steering and front suspension have been working well :)

Not sure if you got my last PM or not, but I have the cash for two full kits sitting here and I'm going to load it to my PP account in the next few minutes. Looking forward to the parts!

Back