• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Instant rust

zenith

Rock Stacker
Just tried on my JK and on a 1/18 Vette, it's awesome! Real rust, but can be painted.
Hard to find here in Italy, I had to order it from Holland.
What do you guys think about this product?

Here a video of how it works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyWq27VHWPQ&t=9s

the Rubicon:

fetch

fetch

and the Vette:

fetch

fetch

It's just to paint the vette with this paint and it will be rusty regardless of what the body is made from. I have painted it on plastic axles, lexan, hardbody, plastic bumpers and rock sliders and it all rusts. And so would my vette if I painted it with this.

Fiberglass wasent widely used till the 60s so im asuming the early vetts were metal but i dont realy know for sure i do know that metal parts on a fiberglase ca4 can rust and ive seen poor body repair jobs that have metal mesh or fastiners that rusted and left rust streeks on the fiberglass that made it look like metal also cheap window trim rusts up door handles theres alot of stuff besides the body it self that can rust on a fiberglass car

Back