• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Influence of the RC Industry Caused by Cobalt Price Increase

25C is gutless, to me, I'd rather go up to 50C for a few more bucks.

I wouldn't have agreed with you until I ran 50c in 19 degree weather, along side 30c. The difference was noticeable. I will definitely be going to 50c when I replace batteries.

25C is gutless, to me, I'd rather go up to 50C for a few more bucks.

You mean 45C continuous? That's the next step up, and a bit step at ~$31. The 25C is the same as the 25/50C listings, as they only make 15/25/45/60C continuous batteries in 2200mah.

For a little less than the 2200/45C you can get 3300/25C, or for a little more you can get the 3300/45C.

Oh that would explain Gens Ace mail from a week or two ago

Dear Customer,

Gens ace & Tattu will increase the online retail price on gensace.de from 1st, March, 2018. This is due to the dramatically price increase of raw materials at the beginning of this year. In order to maintain the high standard of materials used in production, we have no choice but increase the price.

Certain amount of products will be affected by the price change. Current retail price will not be changed until 1st March. We thank you for your support as always. Any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,
Gens ace & Tattu Team

Back