• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Haastnooit's YTC Secret Agent 3.5

Thanks Troy ... movement of the draglink is more natural imo with this configuration "thumbsup". I like it better then the otherway around ...

Guess we are all slacking sometimes :mrgreen:, I for instance still have to move the servo over to the center and make a new draglink. Think I will go at it today .... perhaps :flipoff:

Last edited:
You know when you talk about slacking ... you got to stop ... so I finally moved the servo over to the center of the axle :mrgreen: Don't know why I never did before, totally got rid off the tire rubbing on the servo. I made a new draglink of 4mm CF rod

IMG_0005_resize_zpsc46ff37b.jpg

That's one slick rig man ...........

Thanks "thumbsup"

During the servo switching and relocating I did the past days I came across another part I always intended to replace .... That stupid philips head screw you get with your Hitec servo. The one on this rig nearly stripped getting it off ...

Replacement screw with a 2mm hex socket ....

IMG_0011_resize_zpsc3eb751b.jpg

Back from the attic to the shelf in the hobby room. Dusted off and serviced, ready to be used again. Now my daughter is in to RC’s the hobby is revamped. We bash Ryfts in the forest, rip a Maxx and Bigrock on open grass terrains, drive some Tamiya onroads … and will start crawling and trailing this spring.

haastnooit-47699-albums4668-69394.jpeg

She is really keen to explore every part of RC … We will see of she likes driving the slow crawl/trail cars too. Got good hope because she loves the looks of the crawlers "thumbsup"

Back