• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
Either that or things have gone horribly wrong......
That pretty much sums it up.

Guido has been packed away in a box for the last 2 weeks. My life got real complicated. Lets just say it involved my son, my brother-in-law, lawyers, police, and a whole load of other stuff.

I have unpacked Guido and started to work again but my family and getting through this mess is more important right now so I don't know what I will be able to get done. If I can't afford to go to Montana I will pull Guido off the Top Truck Challenge entry list by Saturday.

Sorry guys but the future is unclear right now.

Chris, I'm really sorry to hear about all this. I can tell you that your RC brethren are thinking nothing but good thoughts for you and your family right now. Building RC trucks is nothing compared to what's really important in life.

Best of luck and hope things turn around really soon. I know everyone would miss you in Montana, but they'd certainly understand.

Tommy

Chris, I'm really sorry to hear about all this. I can tell you that your RC brethren are thinking nothing but good thoughts for you and your family right now. Building RC trucks is nothing compared to what's really important in life.

Best of luck and hope things turn around really soon. I know everyone would miss you in Montana, but they'd certainly understand.

Tommy

x2 Tommy, well said.

Sounds like quite the mess.

I hope that everything works out for the best for you and your family!
Thanks guys. 8) I hope and think we are through the worst of it but there is still more to take care of. I appreciate the good words.

Hope it all works out for you Chris."thumbsup"
Sounds like your priorities are in order,family first.

Sorry to hear about the bad news Chris, hope everything turns out for the best.
If you need anything, you know how to get a hold of me.

X2 Chris. I called Juan because I was a bit concerned about ya. If there is anything I can do, please just ask. Take care buddy.

wow dude, it sucks to see a big dog down.

take care of yourself and the fam.
the rest of it will all fall into place shortly there after.
good luck and best wishes.
"thumbsup"

I love donkey kong....And there goes the good wholesome family atmosphere that we so love at Nationals.

Oh well... :flipoff:

Your Dad sounds like a cool cat 8)

Hellz yeah! thats some great news. I talked to Tim today about it and was rather bumbed when i heard. Now lets hope that Pat (666) can make it as well.

Matt, are you going to make it too then? I hope so "thumbsup"

Back