• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Fricker08 picks up an ecto

It does looks good out on the rocks, especially in their new army green color. I may have to pick one of these up to see what all hype is about.

This rock down in Southern California would make drag slicks hook up most of the time.

I believe it, it’s the same way down here. The Amazon special tires can keep up with the Prolines that we run. Most guys down here run RC4WD & Amazon with a mix of Proline tires. Sometimes the Prolines will get a slight edge on the slicker lava on the shore, but 90% of the time there’s not much difference.

Last edited:
Is that at the entrance off Angler Ave and the first turnaround at the gate? My buddy lives off the 74 and Briggs and always looking for others.

Is that at the entrance off Angler Ave and the first turnaround at the gate? My buddy lives off the 74 and Briggs and always looking for others.

That’s the entrance to diamond valley lake off domenigoni parkway. By the museum center

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven’t updated this in a while, I haven’t driven the ecto in a couple months due to life and I wanted to ditch the sway bar.. which turns out trailing arm setups don’t like that. So I had some old hardcore links from a flat rail build that for almost perfect. Stretched the wheelbase out to 13” and it got some ssd wheels and Amazon dual stage foams. These foams are heavy and another member gave me the link to the lightweight ones so I’ll likely grab those and swap my old krawlers over to this when my other truck gets a new set. Looking forward to getting it out on the rocks sooner than later
98aba3cf335fa96b10ba987e0638f2e5.jpg

cc6f5420373621352a989250edf83a02.jpg

e6753f25e16c750b01f6d846e0301af8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back