• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

**Finally** Berg 4340 Gears coming soon!!

Great news William. I was lucky enough to be able to see one of the tester gears DickyT had at ECC. That one was beyond crazy, but the quality of the machine work and detail looks to be another typical RCBros part.

Great news William. I was lucky enough to be able to see one of the tester gears DickyT had at ECC. That one was beyond crazy, but the quality of the machine work and detail looks to be another typical RCBros part.

Not bad for some rough protos "thumbsup":mrgreen: Final product will be slightly different but nothing most will notice.

can we per order? :mrgreen:

...yes pre-order plz!!!
:mrgreen:

I've seen how pre-orders go on this website and I don't like to do them unless I know for sure an ETA. With the gears, I don't have an exact ETA so I will hold off till they are in my hands, have been quality checked and are ready to be carried to your door by the postmaster "thumbsup"

I've seen how pre-orders go on this website and I don't like to do them unless I know for sure an ETA.

This is how all vendors should handle sales. TOP NOTCH products and promises you can keep us whiny customers happy! "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Getting closer. I head the gears stocks in hand friday. I believe they are being cut this week. Then a few days for electropolishing, test fitments and shipping begins!

All the gears are sectioned. Mill is free and they are next to be cut.

I feel like a kid at Christmas time, so I'll just get it over with...
Any news, updates, etc?

I have two sets of AL Fighters that are in need of gears.

Yes, sorry for the delay. They are being cut this week. Small batch to verify we got it right lol. Once I have that batch in hand, pre-orders will start. I got everything cut I needed to so these are main priority!!!

Yes, sorry for the delay. They are being cut this week. Small batch to verify we got it right lol. Once I have that batch in hand, pre-orders will start. I got everything cut I needed to so these are main priority!!!

sweet count me in. "thumbsup"

I'll have the gears in hand today or tomorrow!!

They need to see the electro polisher which is a few day process, but we are almost there. These will be the lightest versions yet!

I do not have the prices nailed down yet. Just got home from work and gotta go back tomorrow. OT is suppose to be over tomorrow which will give me more free time.

However I did get the first batch today from the machinist, and ill have them off to electropolishing Monday, which should put them back in my hands late next week a couple of fitment test, then we are ready!

To those waiting for the best product thus far, I appreciate it. Good things come to those who wait. 8 grams is a joke, how about more then half your rotating mass eliminated, polished for the smoothest running gear set you can buy, and hardened 4340 leaving strength at its highest!

Sorry for the lame ipad pictures.

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

Stock gear set (on my scale)
image-2.jpg

RcBros gear set (one my scale)
image-3.jpg

Back