• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
Has anyone seen the YETI attack?

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/98589884?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=c9ff23" width="600" height="338" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe> <p><a href="http://vimeo.com/98589884">When YETI's attack</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/rccrawler">RCCrawler</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Last edited:
Re: Exclusive review of the Axial YETI AX90026

Hey badger I just read your review but saw no mention of the 2 speed? It sounds like it comes locked in 2nd gear? You have any imput on this?

Great review, few questions:

Sounds like a really good basher, but how does it crawl?
Where's the battery located? Front or back?
Does it have a similar transmission to the Wraith? Can you swap the two?

Need more details! Is the motor sensored? Can the esc hook up to castle link? Will it fit a decent size 3s, like a 5000?

I like the improvements they made for easy access! Can't wait to see one first hand.

Is the yeti attack a video ? I have been searchin all over the net and cant find anything about yeti attack

Hey badger I just read your review but saw no mention of the 2 speed? It sounds like it comes locked in 2nd gear? You have any imput on this?
You are correct, it comes with a 2 speed tranny locked in 2nd gear.

Axial Yeti - Prerelease Discussion and Info: Axial Yeti - Prerelease Discussion and Info - YouTube
:ror: Had he waited a little bit longer to make that video he could have seen a lot more details in the pics I'm about to post.

Ill just keep waiting for your pictures then, im hoping the esc will be sensored I have a spare 3100kv roc 412 waiting to go in it

omg lol you guys:lmao:

does it have four wheels does it have four tires does it have four shocks does it have a roof is it powered by the sun

everyone take a deep breath

Last edited:

How big of a lipo can we stuff in there?

So pumped!

...Had he waited a little bit longer to make that video he could have seen a lot more details in the pics I'm about to post.
Come on Badger, lol, don't talk about it.. Be about it! Actually I did enjoy when you talked about it! Just post the pics!!

Here's a few more pics.

Hi-Res image
353A9788-XL.jpg

Hi-Res image
353A9789-XL.jpg

Hi-Res image
353A9792-XL.jpg

Hi-Res image
353A9793-XL.jpg

Hi-Res image
353A9795-XL.jpg

Hi-Res image
353A9796-XL.jpg

Hi-Res image
353A9803-XL.jpg

Hi-Res image
353A9805-XL.jpg

Hi-Res image
353A9814-XL.jpg

Hi-Res image
353A9815-XL.jpg

Hi-Res image
353A9816-XL.jpg

Hi-Res image
353A9817-XL.jpg

Hi-Res image
353A9818-XL.jpg

Hi-Res image
353A9819-XL.jpg

Hi-Res image
353A9841-XL.jpg

And for those who may not have seen this pic yet.
Hi-Res image
353A0023-XL.jpg

Last edited:

Wow it does look like all the weight is up front it should do pretty nice on the up hills.
And I tough it looked like a truggy. He'll no.

Why is locked on 2nd gear? Would it be like that at release?

Sorry I left a couple pics out of my last post, I've added them so refresh the page.

Spectacular pics, as usual...! That thing looks Bad Ass!
Thanks John.

Back