• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
Looks like you've been giving her a work out Dicky t...whait that sounded...oh well..lolol ..I'll take a cold one make room for me R wolf!

I've been here 4 hours, driven 3 of it. Some rock work, and some stupid idiot on the throttle trigger work. Still waiting for my camera man to show up. This thing is taking all I throw at it today!

Make that 5 1/2 hours at the park and 4 hours of abuse on the Squatch! Taking a break while battery's charge and going to have some lunch.

7 5000mah packs through it and the only carnage is a missing screw from the bottom of the bumper. Tomorrow I will sort the photos and edit the video. Pulling the axle off now to get the WranglAR ready for the night crawl.

**Passing Dasco a cold one**

Sounds like the swamp thing is nearing its BOMB proof merit badge, Dicky! Now hurry up with the video editing....Dasco drinks em fast, and it's almost time for a beer run!

Did I mention my Tigers are ripping the cover off the baseball so far this season? No prolly not, but its intermission so before I break the seal and run to the tree line it seemed like a great time for local sports team pre mature bragging! :mrgreen:

Ok guys, here ya go! I beat the thing pretty hard, and a lot of it intentiontional :twisted: I would say so long as your camber links rod end can not touch the cup, the dlux locker is indeed bullet proof. So limit those shocks down travel peoples!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QVhS6FK-CfY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1.,awesome video bro!! 2. Looks like a serious contender in the u4 screen..3 . I seen you showing off for the chick on the bike...heheheehhe good job on a bomb proof yeti

Damn man! Looks like you have it hell! And it begged for more. And that's not even with the 1808 rear end. Pushing me closer to the Dlux front locker....and I never had plans to do that.

1.,awesome video bro!! 2. Looks like a serious contender in the u4 screen..3 . I seen you showing off for the chick on the bike...heheheehhe good job on a bomb proof yeti

Damn man! Looks like you have it hell! And it begged for more. And that's not even with the 1808 rear end. Pushing me closer to the Dlux front locker....and I never had plans to do that.

Thanks guys! All day long the women on that bike path seem to be allergic to clothes, it is great! Plus on the other side of the grass parking field is the RC airfield, so I get to watch the planes and jets fly all day. Markham park is awesome.

Last edited:
Now that's what I'm talking about!

What a Fawking perfect dirty south deep swamp thrashing! And even after several attempts at the dreaded back flipping mountain of doom, the Squatch just shrugged and tore off some donuts!

Yea that was well worth the wait bro! Great editing, save for the lack of included bike hottie footage, but even that did not deter me from giving that 4 somewhat swamp water stained stars!

I wish I could fine the output cup. I have the spool and could be back up and running. When I take Camo for a walk I'll check the lawn with a flashlight and hopefully find it better than in daylight.
hey try using a magnet i keep those in my tool box all the time when looking drive shaft in the lawn.

Now that's what I'm talking about!

What a Fawking perfect dirty south deep swamp thrashing! And even after several attempts at the dreaded back flipping mountain of doom, the Squatch just shrugged and tore off some donuts!

Yea that was well worth the wait bro! Great editing, save for the lack of included bike hottie footage, but even that did not deter me from giving that 4 somewhat swamp water stained stars!

Glad you liked it! Sorry for the lack of bike hotties, but I was there for another reason, and it would be kind of creepy if I just sat there filming barely dressed women on bikes... lol

hey try using a magnet i keep those in my tool box all the time when looking drive shaft in the lawn.
Tried that man, a couple hours of it. It's all sorted now and Erik took care of me on the drive cup!

Yep, culinary school. I went to Johnson & Wales here in Miami. If not for a bad bike accident that makes it very painful to stand for more than about 15 minutes, I would be a chef now rather than a corporate IT slave. :lmao:

And on the 4th day, DT said let there be beef, and there was!

just my 2 cents by the way great build...
all that sanding that you did on your c hubs,get a nice black sharpie pen will get rid of those sanding spots .

just my 2 cents by the way great build...
all that sanding that you did on your c hubs,get a nice black sharpie pen will get rid of those sanding spots .

Great idea, I might give that's shot, though I do like the silver showing through too, and it is uniform on both sides. I guess I could sharpie it, and sand it back off if I want my two tone back.

Nice setup, from the video it looks like this car can do it all.

Thanks Shane! I am very happy with how it drives, and with the durability. The 1808 axle will wrap it all up and shipping looks like it should be here tomorrow!

DickyT are you still running the Pro 4 3300kv??

Yeah man! Over 3 years and 2 rigs on that motor and it is still going strong. Temps yesterday were about 130* after each pack. 2 of the packs were back to back and it was 140* after the second. It will stay in this rig until it blows up or I sell the Yeti, which it is staying with me a while. I love driving it!

Back