• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
I am going to F'ing lose it on USPS... Icalled them and since I am the recipient they could not tell me anything, and they won't let me come pick it up, they said if the return address is intact they have to return it... Hopefully Erik can find out what happened...

Last edited:
Man.....those FL carriers just can't get it together can they?

They are useless... lol.

Erik called them and all they could tell him is the package left Fort Lauderdale and they don't know where it is going...

I was really looking forward to taking photos and installing my 1808 tonight.

:flipoff: USPS...

It's not just FL. Recently USPS has been fudging a lot of my orders. 2-3 priority ends up taking 1+ week. 1st Class ends up being faster. :roll:

Damn that sucks man. Hope it shows up soon. My usps has been awesome for the last 2 years or so, they've really stepped up their game. Good luck dicky!!

It is going in circles now... lol... Maybe I'll get lucky and have it in my mailbox when I get home?

Paid for Priority 2 day... Too bad they don't reimburse for their mistakes.

Yeah......USPS pretty well sucks! They lost a set of Dlux Ti upper links I sent back to Erik to exchange for the longer ones. So in essence my upper links cost me about $50. And of course they had no means whatsoever to find out what happened because my wife sent it regular mail.

Hope it shows up today. Did they give you a reason why it was undeliverable?

Nope, I can only assume a disgruntled worker that did not want to do their job that day. It was easier to reject it than put in on the delivery truck?

On the day it was rejected they told me that the address on it was not valid (lie, not a reason), but would not tell me the address it had on it.

When it went back South of me to the main sorting facility in Opa Locka I got a helpful person on the phone. They found the package, confirmed the address with me (it is my name and address), and sent it back to Fort Lauderdale for sorting and delivery rather than back to Erik.

I can only hope that the don't screw up in Fort Lauderdale again. I called Ft. Laud this morning to have them hold it, and they said they could not until after a failed delivery attempt...

Nope, I can only assume a disgruntled worker that did not want to do their job that day. It was easier to reject it than put in on the delivery truck?

On the day it was rejected they told me that the address on it was not valid (lie, not a reason), but would not tell me the address it had on it.

When it went back South of me to the main sorting facility in Opa Locka I got a helpful person on the phone. They found the package, confirmed the address with me (it is my name and address), and sent it back to Fort Lauderdale for sorting and delivery rather than back to Erik.

I can only hope that the don't screw up in Fort Lauderdale again. I called Ft. Laud this morning to have them hold it, and they said they could not until after a failed delivery attempt...

Jeez that's lame. Good luck man. I can't wait to see that axle installed.

Guess that's a good thing about a small town PO. I can call mine and they'll hold a package for me if I ask them to. Managed one time to get in touch with the actual carrier when I waiting for a few Turnigy batteries to arrive from overseas. Met her during her run elsewhere in my development and picked them up.

It is stunning! I am not so sure I will get it installed tonight, the wife is in a mood and yelled at me just for taking pictures. So I should probably stay out of the workshop tonight...

46316-Its-beautiful-WnKi.jpeg

Curious what a piece like that could possibly run? If it goes into full swing production after you beat on it?!

Back