• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
46316-Its-beautiful-WnKi.jpeg

"thumbsup"

Awesome jewelry brosive..I'm jelly

Thanks, it really is. I'm almost feeling bad that I will scratch it all up... almost :lmao:

Curious what a piece like that could possibly run? If it goes into full swing production after you beat on it?!

Expect $500-$700 if not a little more. But there's nothing you have to add to it. One and done!

Nice rear ya got there, bud!

Like SB said, rear axles start at $500, fronts at $700. I am not testing this, they can be ordered now. They are built to order and you can get any width you want.

Wow, that's a lot of machining going on there!

When you add the work done to the insides as well, making the bearing seats larger to hold bigger bearings, lathing out the pass through hole in the ring gear to accept 8mm, the making of the 8mm shafts, making the hubs, the tubes, the truss, yes it is a lot of machining he does on them.

And there ladies, gentleman, boys, girls, and Rockwolves be one sexy Squatch behind!

My son is not feeling well, so hopefully I can get him less needy and more sleeping here at a decent enough hour to get the wheels mounted and run it through the grass for a bit tonight.

Last edited:
Well... I got the tires on, pulled the trigger and I need to tear the front apart and flip the locker... My wheels go in opposite directions.

RTR weight with a 3s 5000 pack is 8lb 11.7oz with a much better than stock weight bias now!

Lol..... Had be saying..... Wtf now. Almost like you weren't meant to run the axle.

I half expected it, glad I did too. Things were a little on the loose side after the 7 hour torture test last weekend. So I cleaned up all the threads and re-threadlockered everything. The rig as a whole is quieter now too.

I'll need to hook the mmp up to the castle link and reverse it. I have the 2 second reverse lockout set which is forward right now, and my brakes... I forgot once and sent the Squatch front flipping down the street.

Drive it until it needs a new body, burn up the aging Pro4, or break one of the few remaining Axial parts.

Last edited:
Nope, it is already in the high gear and with a quality sensored system it crawls just fine. No need to complicate things and add more weight to an already bloated Squatch.

If Erik comes up with another great idea for it, I'll add that though!

Hahaha, my RC pocket is empty now. Between the Squatch and my 2 trail rigs I am already way over my alotted budget for the year, and it's only April...

Here is one well loved, and by loved I mean abused Squatch.

The 1808 did not come to me for shelf queen duty...

Even beat on some, it is still a sexy piece of art!

Looks great DickyT my man, and I have little doubt it will hold up to some serious swamp flogging for a long time to come!

But I just would feel remiss if I did not mention that I about fell off my stool cracking up when that sneaky Texan Shortbus called you a delux whore!

Not that you should be ashamed or proud, just caught me unaware and was too damn funny!

Erik makes stuff top tier there is little doubt, so it's hard to question your faith and dedication. That said, you may be just a little whorish:shock:"thumbsup"

But I'm a little retarded so I'm prolly not the best judge lol!!!

All joking aside bro, this is one superman of a Yeti, and anyone would be proud to own it! The fact that it continues to be used and abused only solidifies it as a top 5 Yeti build on this sight, anyone who thinks its not is prolly doing sick amounts of hallucinatory drugs....just saying

Awesome thread , learned a lot, I wish I read this thread before I started building mine. As the way your build turned out Eric should get an increase in sales now. I know I ll be ordering a few things. thanks again YETI looks great.

Hey DickyT- Long time no see. Hope all is well.

So I am liking your build of this bad boy. I just wound up getting a yeti for my son. I started a quick thread on this but we have done absolutely nothing new...yet. Quick question. On those hinge pins. We used to do some odd stuff on the exo at one point to get the pins to not bend. At one point I was making my own out of drill bits. Anyway, how have the ti ones from Lunsford been holding up for you. Also how have the collars been holding them in place for you? I ordered some stuff to try out for my son, but will have to see what I can come up with when it gets here.

Looks great DickyT my man, and I have little doubt it will hold up to some serious swamp flogging for a long time to come!

But I just would feel remiss if I did not mention that I about fell off my stool cracking up when that sneaky Texan Shortbus called you a delux whore!

Not that you should be ashamed or proud, just caught me unaware and was too damn funny!

Erik makes stuff top tier there is little doubt, so it's hard to question your faith and dedication. That said, you may be just a little whorish:shock:"thumbsup"

But I'm a little retarded so I'm prolly not the best judge lol!!!

All joking aside bro, this is one superman of a Yeti, and anyone would be proud to own it! The fact that it continues to be used and abused only solidifies it as a top 5 Yeti build on this sight, anyone who thinks its not is prolly doing sick amounts of hallucinatory drugs....just saying

You are right wolfy boy, I am a whore :mrgreen: I have no issues with being a whore, and do it to showcase Erik's handiwork "thumbsup"

Awesome thread , learned a lot, I wish I read this thread before I started building mine. As the way your build turned out Eric should get an increase in sales now. I know I ll be ordering a few things. thanks again YETI looks great.

Thanks! Glad you enjoy it and have picked up a tip or two.

Hey DickyT- Long time no see. Hope all is well.

So I am liking your build of this bad boy. I just wound up getting a yeti for my son. I started a quick thread on this but we have done absolutely nothing new...yet. Quick question. On those hinge pins. We used to do some odd stuff on the exo at one point to get the pins to not bend. At one point I was making my own out of drill bits. Anyway, how have the ti ones from Lunsford been holding up for you. Also how have the collars been holding them in place for you? I ordered some stuff to try out for my son, but will have to see what I can come up with when it gets here.

Hey Rick! The Ti pins have been fantastic. I have not bent one or had any issues with the collars. I was quite liberal with the blue thread locker when mounting them, and they have been maintenance free through some serious thrashing! I chose Ti because is has a springiness to it that drill bits and other pins just don't have. Spring steel would work, but finding it in the right length and diameter is hard. The E\T-maxx Lunsford kit made it easy. The only thing I had to do was drill out the chassis side and a-arm holes to 1/8" which is just a hair over the 3mm they were. My STRC front skid came drilled 1/8"

Back