• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Dlux Fab U4 truss review

Bombernoob

https://photos.app.goo.gl/a8JfvBv5oSjpjzCG6[/IMG]

Once I figure out how to post pictures I can share with everyone.

But I finished up installing the Dlux Fab U4 trusses over the weekend. The rear was straight forward other then needing to make new longer links for the upper end.

The front on the other hand was a huge pain...trying to get the upper links the right length to have the pinion angle correct while trying to have clearance for the upper link to the servo. And I spent more time then I care to admit trying to get the steering correct. Ultimately I had to turn the Chubs to reduce caster so the draglink will clear the truss so I can turn all the way to the left.

Last edited:
We like pictures. I'm trying to picture the dlux front truss on a bomber chassis without a significant reduction in suspension uptravel.

Back