• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Dani's Chaotic SuperSpecial Pro Berg

Awesome Dani ! You make me want to build a super ,too .. :roll:

Thanks Felix, good to hear, Germany needs more Super drivers "thumbsup"

That isn't a little bit of CF that's a lot of CF and I can't say it's to much CF :D You can never have to much CF IMO :mrgreen:

Word! "thumbsup"

Sweet set up dani!! Nice work..

Thanks, Mark. Have a break now and spending my Weekend with Manu and two more friends in Norway at the Crawler Nordics2012. Just 2.2 Pro, no Super ;-)

just a small step, some "paperwork" for getting the skin templates. Just did and sent to Krawler Konceptz; can't await the skinz ;-)

7459481286_13eea424a2_o.jpg

7459481402_0e206f3049_o.jpg

was very busy the past 2 weeks and awaiting parts from allover the world, pretty sure next week the things are going on...

Enroute makes 11 tooth pinions that are a better design. The RW pinions set screw goes through the pinion teeth, unlike the better design where they go through a collar type deal.

I broke one on my 2.2 rear berg motor at Vanquish Co comp in 2010. That sucked. Also broke one in my super and know others that have been through a few. Just a friendly warning.

Enroute makes 11 tooth pinions that are a better design. The RW pinions set screw goes through the pinion teeth, unlike the better design where they go through a collar type deal.

I broke one on my 2.2 rear berg motor at Vanquish Co comp in 2010. That sucked. Also broke one in my super and know others that have been through a few. Just a friendly warning.

Thanks Shelby; gonna start with some Robinson 12/12.

Hell yeah, today the postman rings twice and brought me some small plastic bags from Salt Lake City:

7486711750_4311b49550_o.jpg

7486711576_12d7d69f25_o.jpg

That was fast; 5 days from overseas, not bad at all, Erik. Thanks for this support! "thumbsup"

So I started to disassemble my axles and prepared a little helper for milling and grinding the gear cases a bit more...

7486710570_a85f0c2114_o.jpg

7486710788_b54e0fb2bc_o.jpg

I'll mill them down later today and just unpacked all the fine D-Lux stuff:

got some upper link mounts:

old one:

7486711186_589ac2b0d4_o.jpg

and the new ones:

7486710992_d83193d17b_o.jpg

make some more pix later on, can't wait to do work now ;-)

Awesome. What do the tubes weigh? I so wanted to go that route but I am on a real tight budget right now. Looking really good. "thumbsup"

Back