• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

DAKAR Rally Modified Stewart & Stevenson M1079

That is incredible! In a lot of those photos and even in the video people could be fooled into thinking that was a 1:1 truck!

The functional side hatch is an awesome touch.

Excellent work! "thumbsup"

Couple pics from Axialfest! The truck won 'Most Adventurist' in the Concours and was in the top three for Best of Show! I was truly thrilled to see how many people came over to check it out.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

No rest for the wicked, on to the next one!

I haven't taken a ton of shots while out bashing this thing, but here's one of my favorite captures from some video.

attachment.php

AMAZING!!!... are you going to make the cab files available?

There are no plans to make the files available. I am exploring options to make the cab parts available, but the options out there are very expensive unfortunately.

Congrats to Ty@Tekin for this rig making the cover of RC Car Action magazine!

Back