• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Cultus builds a Bomber!

Yeah i really don't know if i am gonna keep the sway bar on there yet, since my intentions for this rig is to be more of a crawler. Once i get some drive time in, i can figure out what i want to do with that.

What i SHOULD be looking at next are some driveshafts...

If you want to crawl more than go fast the Vp sway bars are pretty soft. The HR one is pretty stiff.

Bomber MIP Exclusive Driveshafts - Super Shafty we'll have stock soon "thumbsup"

If you want to crawl more than go fast the Vp sway bars are pretty soft. The HR one is pretty stiff.

Bomber MIP Exclusive Driveshafts - Super Shafty we'll have stock soon "thumbsup"

yes i need me some of those "thumbsup"

Yeah i have the vp sway bars on my yeti and they have been great, plus they look so much more scale. Having hotracingdotcom plastered down the side just doesn't do it for me.

Well finally got the defective RC4WD Squadron LED replaced and ordered a second set to run 4 up front. I am very happy cause these suckers are super bright even at 8.4V. Took some work to get them mounted. I had to make a little plate out of styrene and trim the front of the hood to get them to fit in the front bumper, and i fabricated new brackets to mount on the outside.

y4mZbIJny2VE9nI8LqxGHArcjSzdEa4bqCYZSPAtDS4hDgoM7jYbLXe4WPjTvUnuivYYz6j-4RrKlYYEhUXBMGABkboKLeNsHAonXuGFEmm7LP7CloX63Pqzhy5d9Yi8lXGzhzz5erIwcecF4eR47bi8X62tCP-WatIWrjmS_qEeZdcHt9mLjuvqfvonjgpARIe4nwffs446JNjAous2b3gIw

y4mjYkzm3L9YsrD7D4duhW-TsbGiTiP1nomhcbhz_iDnspXw0B_-tJAno-cFZ7y525KuYZy-aIL0CzqU4CUqnqKoZKQxxlzVP3D0udmOmWhEXiwQt0zEIhSFD9dV_E1j7p6ZVM2WKMTUThLn2IL1bbbkA9-I28IW3E3MfKZPCB0ipPMHt_MOS9H_802byFjIFykZfSF7qi2aryY9___UGvgDQ

y4mraPBrLCrYXgCChqXHpv6eXZf3J-Fwr4u_NfEOrWCc0QkQXXMh9w1sIZHgFdCoIbd6WpeJI9PYYPX49qFEnTJ_KIX1tuDWo9eR56bo-jbHbcINUcBR34eo-grRlY51c11ziz1lajSZGvZI62xl_uC0Bp7aWjYP6-Z9-8-OudprO3h5w9IRWgq0KJlPJUoEob6icv8y9ZkN6FYpgO2MCuYJg

Last edited:
lights always set off a crawler imo, nothing cooler then having lights running outside when it starts get dusk. pretty cool build man, nothing better then the f9's for the bombers

Well i finally got myself some F9 skid plates from BP Custom Chassis. Unfortunately the bolt pattern was upside down so i had to flip both 3rd members, making installation a bit more work than i was hoping for. After doing that the fitment was perfect These things are pretty stout, and should take a good deal of abuse!

y4mSqHaq2OvSvrCmXoB9bYegRpnLGFXEvHfZIa6GrtdZUahqCSxcDhB6JlXvI-NFUyTGUspyeqm8WQB8Dj_B-vvJFiRQRVBri6-CLCKDYbqZlwegi2Z2vZyctVHaGBpkmd8G9Edh_RnN7_z1u6TPuryUHa_lkCbXjTxF69JJLGvlvTsihS_tVBQw28IF841ck59JSNusbbpaMVUrbRFPo_6Aw

y4mzm6axENKO4HwGmhxhzcebBBZFkMO5lJO7V24VqSh7osj2dZTPXMzIntO3wykIpAlLXsekLHuWek-dlirvCx4a_GjDV9q9xnrzuOLpF67Bik8Z3K5OTp5-EBVK9tIDTiAzX7KtsCS712Q4jugsS2raPDH4t1xIsRFiVNVG-h2J0BY8Ppju03GXSwIKsA6Ds1zrIJqDbUBxEa_w_GhOej4XQ

y4mQwOjwOlhMpZz-wESeKAEd52XGGyMSMzWrTlxQaTKsS9vtE5lCN-rOZnLrFu2VsCfL6TESEA_Nn-32g335nqnX03leA4x8YToBlXHMLD0n-GOe8cOvr8vAJ_kLdU7Nid43MWDmLJt3dWELhheJHad3rCFXkpYD5WX5jllkHu5XlFA3SvC9umWRxtaygUcfM_iS0OopFHp23cZi92IbXM49A

Last edited:
Holy shat lol can't believe you finally got the SS skids. Did you contact bruce on fb or are they finally on the site? Either way, that took way to long to get a hold of. But damn they look good! Time for scratches!!

Looks awesome Cultus but the f9's are so tough you don't need no stink'n skid plates. :flipoff: :mrgreen: hehe. Although that skid sure gives the scale bolt pattern an actual use which is cool!

How'd your motor combo work out?

9gk0w3.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome Cultus but the f9's are so tough you don't need no stink'n skid plates. :flipoff: :mrgreen: hehe. Although that skid sure gives the scale bolt pattern an actual use which is cool!

9gk0w3.jpg
Your photo..is that an RR10 with SSD front diff.?

About to start my RR10 kit build and haven't decided exactly what diffs I will use..I like the looks of the plain "diamond" diff..Definitely considering Vanquish, but prefer the clean look..Adore the SSD on my Yeti SCORE..but not sure yet for the RR10..

SM-N910C Gold Note 4 (MM 6.0.1)

Last edited:
Holy shat lol can't believe you finally got the SS skids. Did you contact bruce on fb or are they finally on the site? Either way, that took way to long to get a hold of. But damn they look good! Time for scratches!!

lol yeah, contacted him on fb and did a paypal transaction, got some of his rockjock skids too. Not sure they will ever hit his site, lol, but i'm glad he finally hooked me up"thumbsup"

Damn! thats some nice petina there, lol, looks great. No they aren't necessary but looking where you've taken the most wear, they should be able to absorb alot. The combo is surprisingly good, really. I used it in my yeti with the 2 speed and the slow speed control is excellent. Eventually i want to get a sensored setup. I plan to give it a good beatdown next weekend.

Your photo..is that an RR10 with SSD front diff.?

About to start my RR10 kit build and haven't decided exactly what diffs I will use..I like the looks of the plain "diamond" diff..Definitely considering Vanquish, but prefer the clean look..Adore the SSD on my Yeti SCORE..but not sure yet for the RR10..

SM-N910C Gold Note 4 (MM 6.0.1)

That would be a well used VP currie F9

Well i go this rig done pretty late last fall, so it hasn't seen much use yet. BUT, it still gets a winter cleaning and some new bits"thumbsup" Now i really like the stock kit tires, but they feel pretty hard compared to these Pitbull Growlers. I also picked up a new sway bar and some shiney clamping spring retainers. Now i just need to save up to get the electronics i want for this thing.

y4mDU8ZQCiFYJqXda6Cdxc28MougdpQiaV330kF8Ylqexng_Ofop4vM3MDHVSh54aU6nwUxn0037K-PiSBiQeQ86TVhz4OUou2iV3GIKDFZnxTX_fm9F4-_Wk9fL4cj0H3B1CiuDJ9WBI_xKYG4Gse1sCyuyc4RJdxCbDtt90afEbnNP-WhAQ2Q2zvsTsqK_RXexN_gm-AAYEQXZO7JKk1pcw

y4m22lVNuK21kPeyk-Auc8x2kXcuUCcbMSvDEuKQ6KkLIZRPjN7LH_pvI8y4AQ7UpMKyEC75OcznH9gMvcDp77KP19oO0ste04tDnzpdgrPAD516AZro4T1IjNvXqGEgxJC2QySmQ5CIAKWEiD8wQclJT7HMFtf0A4C7UdWGVYkr3SDlOiyI-l4YSrhbGhpSsGjTLJhjS9ZFo8zW7Css2Z8IA

y4m1aaf9wJyyKm8rqn_1FMzM3lLjRF1c7FcqZCOu1oJqoDylNHVo3pDoT2IRG84JaxoOK2OAlGbrE3qqi4kkiErVXoFLnN7Ij4-7m4y5FLUOdXwylrYnaF1DUv3p6_-HQ_BN72dv24fcA0VHKVdDacgj90rMXEjB9xXSJy8gDJgkfkFkzEHPd0a4DegcUe7j3l6m8YzACYZNQrEw23DVKncSA

y4mepy_pMaRrgIX5cZrjyOIHBLfQo1gDSq981oaBXAsHNKkPHn5YxeVdcFQNkSBc5-doPuufBaWtYBUJedb3c3jzPwKU2no0GkBmoWCJFwv2C-gLTeIw5rQR0TUVWVVw2Sro5CiRXxjVqdEdYVrz_L2CWxXWxppEbt7Ozt2rRS7xjRYI5t2VcmyGk9wCUTOr6Uj7tnXD3Y7b3XaFtN8MVp-8A

Last edited:
Back