• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Crawl Space's Isuzu Amigo Class 1 build (STRC)

Did some work on the soft top - starting to really feel the time crunch for nats :shock:

Not the best styrene work but it should hold up. Three plies of 0.20 glued with plastruct bondene. Once I get it sanded and painted I'll add a clear styrene window.
You can see what I'm going for here with the last pic.

hODrjzHl.jpg

IrFGFfvl.jpg

vrwszdb.png

this is cool! makes me want one. I like builds like this with hardbodys that nobody really turns to.

Been working on the 'migo a bit lately. Got the servo winch installed in the back that runs to the front with brass tubing. Pics coming soon. Gotta get this ready for 2017 Nationals!

I didn't realise it was a copy body lol. Think I'll have to keep an eye out on for one myself. Don't hate me for saying this kind of a Cincinnati Bengal's colour scheme ;)

Back