• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Bubbles 3.0

TEN TWO THREE ONE...

FBeG8MMh.jpg

wAnhJruh.jpg

i0yD0iuh.jpg

lAwhQn7h.jpg

Got out with a couple locals last Saturday and played in the mud and on the rocks!

Bubbles showed up the other two due to her light weight and low center of gravity...

Just read up on the thread. Seems like there's always ones I miss somehow. Like the whole bubbles thing lol. It looks like you have lots of great places to run your trucks. Its awesome when you have lots of great areas you can go too.

Just read up on the thread. Seems like there's always ones I miss somehow. Like the whole bubbles thing lol. It looks like you have lots of great places to run your trucks. Its awesome when you have lots of great areas you can go too.

Thanks Levi!

I have found a couple due to a local group on (gasp) Facebook... I am continuing to explore the area and hopefully find some trails to explore in the near future.

I decided to give Bubbles a refresh. The old body was a bit beat, so my spare was brought out and painted...

Tamiya ps 41 and 59.

And.... Imgur isn't working.

Nice pics in all your threads! I read yours and some others before starting my build.

I really like the simple/clean job on the Ford.

I’m going one color on my project. This will be my first paint job in a long time.

Last edited:
Nice pics in all your threads! I read yours and some others before starting my build.

I really like the simple/clean job on the Ford.

I’m going one color on my project. This will be my first paint job in a long time.

Thank you, I am enjoying watching your build. Your body choice is Awesome btw...

Aluminum?

I need front and rear for my rig. Don’t know yet which way I’ll go....

Aluminum?

I need front and rear for my rig. Don’t know yet which way I’ll go....

Yes sir! The piece of aluminum I started with is 1" x 1/4" x 36" cut and shaped with a hand saw, file and polished with a 100 grit flapper wheel on my grinder...

Back