• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

braune's Losi-Boxer-Shafty!

I crafted a frontaxle armor out of 2mm aluminium today.

nyhabagu.jpg
3amyzute.jpg

Sent from my SONY Xperia Z using Tapatalk 2

In the rear I'm using the 2nd hole from underneath.

In the front I'm using the 3rd hole from underneath.

Feels pretty nice.:)
If you want I can do some set-up pics... Just tell me"thumbsup"

I changed my setup a bit for the coming comp on thevweekend by Timo.

It is now extremely lowrided... :)
The CCC boxer works perfect that way low... In my opinion better than high-clearanced ;)

Ride-height:
aturanys.jpg

Full droop:
dyvute7u.jpg

Full rebounded:
y3uvy9un.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting link setup. Different than mine.. But of course run what fits you. The axles and axle mounts of course change the setup as well.

Looking good. Stance looks perfect"thumbsup"

The "Höhlencomp" is over thus the Boxer finished his first comp :)

Thanks to Timo and his wife for the organisation, Abakus and P-U-S-S-Y for analysing and Godlike for millung a prize :D :thumbup:

Chart:
yzasapuj.jpg

nyde9ajy.jpg

Last edited:
A third place finish in a very competitive field. Very nicely done sir"thumbsup"

And great job on course 2 as well!

A third place finish in a very competitive field. Very nicely done sir"thumbsup"

And great job on course 2 as well!

Thanks man"thumbsup"

Course 2 was a pretty nice course to drive...:mrgreen:

Course 1 and 3 were Pro courses...
But they were driveable for Shaftys, too:)

Also the chassis works perfect"thumbsup" Great job.

Great job Jeffrey....... I am glad to hear that truck is working well for you. Keep up the training and you will have a lot of fun winning comps

I have no idea but I love them and need to order more. I am running low on them and the French have requested some extra to give away at comps. They are made by MTHead (Fubar Crawlers) on here.

Back