• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

braune's Losi-Boxer-Shafty!

Bit of update... A CCC Boxer chassis is ordered (thx to Barry and Yzik) :thumbup:

Next... My BEC and Receiver got broken on monday. I ordered a new BEC. Furthermore I'll use now a Maverick RTR controller which is way lighter and more reliable than the shit Spektrum technology... :D

Here a pic of the BEC and RX in one heatshrink:
yjube5eq.jpg

Sent from my SONY Xperia Z using Tapatalk 2

Early picture.....

rety6y2a.jpg

**** ClassiCutCustoms.com. ****

Beautiful blank skid, Barry! Wondered why I saw you poking your head in the Losi section.

Now I know.

Hope to see you Sat.

bruane - You will love the Boxer. CCC is top quality stuff, and Barry is a great guy. Don't tell him I said that, I have a reputation to uphold.

Great driving at Super Crawl!

Bit of update... I am surprised how less mAh the Losi needs :eek:
I was able to run a 600mAh 3S Lipo 4courses today :D :thumbup:

Todays training:
a3a3usy2.jpg
5ysavuge.jpg
atuju4yv.jpg
gyju5yja.jpg
a3asabep.jpg
5y9eduhu.jpg
6y3ehu7y.jpg
ajane2a3.jpg
ene8yqup.jpg
hanu8yhu.jpg
y9ydu9a8.jpg
pydesehu.jpg
e3yse8a6.jpg

Sent from my SONY Xperia Z Tapatalk 2

You and your brother are going the right way...practice is THE key to get a good result.

Also nice looking new chassies Jeffrey"thumbsup"

Hey Stephan,
Thanks... I hope the chassis arrives soon, I can't wait anymore :D
Training is the best way to improve the skills :)

New chassis, new luck :D
Today the CCC Boxer arrived.
Thanks to Barry and Yzik, both are great guys :thumbup:
The chassis is really clean designwd and milled, the fitting ia perfect, that's a great product.
Here a pic of the unassembled chassis, I will post a pic in the rig soon:thumbup::D
vejugepe.jpg

The chassis is assembled now :D
Here are some pics, tomorrow I'll drill the skid and shorten the front upper links as they are 5mm to long...
a2u3e7eq.jpg

Rig is alive now!
Everything works just perfect, great product barry :thumbup:

Tomorrow I'll drill and trim the body for the boxer. I also hope my new uppers by Crawlerkeller will arrive soon ;)

Here I lowered the tranny into the skidplate to gain a bit lower COG :)
u8agequr.jpg

qaberuse.jpg
gugydama.jpg
uzugavez.jpg

And the rig in action:
eda4a8eg.jpg

uqezy2ys.jpg

asuqevap.jpg

mubezabu.jpg

vunu6a9e.jpg

taqudesy.jpg

Looks awesome there Jeffrey. This makes me think I should pull my Losi axles off the GC3 and give them a try.

Looks awesome there Jeffrey. This makes me think I should pull my Losi axles off the GC3 and give them a try.

Thanks Barry"thumbsup"
Sure you should give the Losi Axles a try...;-) They are awesome axles! I love the clearance under them... that's why I use them:)
It is a bit tight in the chassis with the higher Shafts, the BTA and the huge ESC but erverythink works as it should:)

I hope my Futaba Servo arrives soon again as it wasn't working anymore so I've sent it back to Hobbico for a repair...

Beautiful stance. Nice looking rig. You will really like the boxer. Best chassis on the market IMO. And trust me.. On a 12 comp season, I got 11 first place wins.. So I have he proof to back up that it works well"thumbsup"

Let us now how it does for ya8)

Here the new front uppers:
9eqyte4y.jpg

MADE BY...
uhamudud.jpg

Eye to eye they are 105mm :thumbup:

Here are all the other link measurements:
The rear uppers are eye to eye: 135mm
The rear lowers are eye to eye: 128mm
The front lowers are eye to eye: 111mm

@Hittman: thanks for the kind words :thumbup:
I am watching your build thread for a long time now ;) I really like it :thumbup:
Yes, you are right, the chassis works perfect. I am loving it:D

Back