• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

braune's Losi-Boxer-Shafty!

Didn't think I would be a fan of the black body with white wheels, but that looks pretty dang awesome.

Why the switch from rovers/BCs to rovers all around?

Sorry if I missed it, where did you land on the pinion? I think I am liking 16T.

Hey,

I am really liking black body with white rims;-)

Also, I am running stock gearbox again because my modified gear broke a few runs ago. I ordered a few new gears at HorizonHobby... when they arrive here, I switch to JENS mod again;-)
I landed at a 16T pinion, too.

I switched to rovers all around because...
...I like how firm the rear wheels are now
...I like the 4-5mm bigger rovers to get a higher axle clearance8)
...my BCs were to soft....
...BCs had to much grip for the rear:shock:

Thank you"thumbsup"

I did some test today and I need to say that it works really nice"thumbsup"
Tomorrow will come some soft 35mm springs, thanks to Timo for helping me out;-)

Hey guys,

does anybody know the maximum voltage the MMP 1S can handle which comes from the receiver?

I set my CC BEC to 7.2V.... and plugged it to my Receiver. So at the Receiver is a voltage of 7.2V. Can the MMP 1S handle this?
If not I need to build a 2nd CC BEC in :(

Silly pupil-german-english, but I'm learning:) Hope you understand what I mean:ror:

Best regards,
Jeffrey Geyer

Well... some updates: Softer spring front & rear, thanks to Nordschleifenkaiser (TIMO) for helping me out"thumbsup"

I also found a solution for the ESC-Voltage problem, a nice guy from Germany is doing a diode for me to reduction the 7.2V to 5,6V:)
I'm still waiting on my MMP 1S to be able to throw out the Goat 3S:twisted:

Pics will come when I get my things:)

Best regards,
Jeffrey

Hey guys,

does anybody know the maximum voltage the MMP 1S can handle which comes from the receiver?

I set my CC BEC to 7.2V.... and plugged it to my Receiver. So at the Receiver is a voltage of 7.2V. Can the MMP 1S handle this?
If not I need to build a 2nd CC BEC in :(

Silly pupil-german-english, but I'm learning:) Hope you understand what I mean:ror:

Best regards,
Jeffrey Geyer

Just remove the red wire from the plug coming from the esc. You need the BEC to feed your receiver and servo(s) and you are good to go :)

Just remove the red wire from the plug coming from the esc. You need the BEC to feed your receiver and servo(s) and you are good to go :)

Not by a 1S ESC, in a 1S ESC you need some voltage coming from the Receiver to the ESC to make it work because a !S ESC isn't having an intern BEC ;-)

Best regards,
Jeffrey

Setup same way ad mmp. disconnect the red wire and run a bec. The only difference is the 1s can't supply servo power and had no fan I'm pretty sure. Power to the esc still comes from the battery.

Yup, same way. ESC, BEC, and servo all to the RX. Use the wiring diagram from castle (I would post it but I'm on my phone).

A thought....Since there is no BEC, you might not even have to remove the red (power) wire. Since there is no power. Not 100% on that.

Thanks to you both"thumbsup"

Today I got an answer by CC, they meant that it would be no problem running 7.2V... :)

But I will first disconnect the red wire... if it won't work I'll plug the red wire in again.... and run 7.2V :)

Best regards
Jeffrey

I already built my CC MMP 1S in, and got the CC BEC and the Receiver on the frontaxle. No electronic components in the chassis any more:) only 5 zippies used:

And here my old Goat 3S:

Much cleaner now8)

Last edited:
Today I remounted my very oooooolllldddddd BCs again:)
They are having TLR Memory Foams... so i wasn't able to run them in winter:cry:
Because it's warm again I can run them and they get super soft:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Oh.... Oics next to my brother's Losi-XR C10 8)8)8)

Today I made some straight front lower titanium links:)
The steering link is now above the links so I won't hang up anymore8)

Here a pic of the clearance"thumbsup"

I'd love to do a BTA steering set-up on my rigs! Yours looks great!

I don't want to thread-jack, but speaking of getting hung up, I added these skid plates to my lower links. Really helps the rig to glide over obstacles! "thumbsup"

Back