• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Do I need a BEC with this and how do I set it....... :)

Rick from Sniperfab had his way with my shocks. the poor heavy little things never saw this coming:shock:

046-1.jpg

Before 13 grams
069.jpg

After the "incident" 10 grams
070.jpg

And now they look fancy to boot.
FEB5CAE6-835B-4079-8CBB-561471D6F6DE-14051-000007551214F467_zps4da3ebc3.jpg

I am also going to run these slightly vented Vanquish wheels that I had done for my berg build..... They will now be shared between the two rigs:)

Sniperfab chopped these up as well.

4347AB35-922F-4325-B94A-A0A2B8F7E0ED.jpg

Before 36 grams
021-6.jpg

After 28 grams
025-4.jpg

And of course they will all have Carbon Fiber beadlock rings and smooth side-walled Dona's and Rovers :twisted:
IMG_5152_zpsca578d10.jpg

I worked on my new Ti links, New Overdrive gears and started to install the new Vanquish lockers tonight as well. Very nice product's for sure8)
IMG_5150_zpsf7446674.jpg

Nice work Brian, i am hope all these upgrades work out for you.

Those shocks had it coming, you should have heard all the smack they were talking.

They were saying i could never be as smoooth as them and stuff

Last edited:
Those shocks had it coming, you should have heard all the smack they were talking.

They were saying i could never be as smoooth as them and stuff

Well then they definitely had it coming for Sure!! They are allot smoother then you now. :) Thanks Rick.

I had a few boxes waiting for me yesterday. And some of the parts are headed right to the sniper fab shop.
ejejedug.jpg

upuju9e9.jpg

Last edited:
Lol. Shut it Mr Mack!!! You need to build a S truck now since your finally learning how to drive your XR. :)

funny shit! I can barely drive my rig now, i dont think i need a second! maybe i need some personal classes from the master B!
Oh and i want your axles lol
Probably need to replace the ESC i fried today though

funny shit! I can barely drive my rig now, i dont think i need a second! maybe i need some personal classes from the master B!
Oh and i want your axles lol
Probably need to replace the ESC i fried today though

Didn't you quit today????? :)

Don't beat yourself up Ken. You had a bad day. It happens. We will get that XR back on the rocks soon.

Sniper fab made some of my parts a little lighter. .... I call this the Rowdy Racing special since I stole the idea from his build :) It's still 18 grams heavier tho. (Thanks Chris....hey at least I admit when others have a good idea. :))
y2yrahad.jpg

I even picked up red screws.
junazuge.jpg

Last edited:
As the side of the tranny is the most clean part ..... I bet you stroke it too .... :shock::mrgreen:

Looking good ... nice parts all around "thumbsup"

Looking good Brian. Are you staying with the same chassis or are you changing it up?

The ol girl is a runner!! I will post more info when I get a chance.

It's waaaaay different being a full 2 lbs lighter then before. I will have to dial it in this week.

I plan on many pack to be run through it. :)
2u7yvu3u.jpg

9esyneva.jpg

Back