• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Badgers Axial AX10 Deadbolt RTR crawler

badger

Administrator
Admin
This is the second release from Axial using their redesigned AX10 chassis based on the OG AX10 crawler released back in '07. The updated AX10 chassis design comes with some cool features but I think the first things that will catch your eye on the AX10 Deadbolt is the awesome scale body and killer looking driver head and scale accessories like the chain link steering wheel and the light bar mounts.

i-N45hLPB-XL.jpg

Axial AX-3 2.4GHz transmitter w/ 3 channel receiver and spare parts included

i-w9vFLwj-XL.jpg

Extra body mounts, steering wheels and light bar mounts

i-52HMQPX-XL.jpg

Nice chain link steering wheel!

i-JNpMK8S-XL.jpg

Three different driver helmets included

i-W8pxKZk-XL.jpg

• Three battery configurations
  • Adjustable battery/receiver/ESC positions
  • 20 turn brushed motor
  • 4 link suspension
  • 87 tooth spur, 20 tooth pinion
  • Slipper clutch
  • Axial/Castle AE-2 ESC w/ drag brake
i-77T4Kzt-XL.jpg

• Heavy duty diff locker
  • AR60 OCP-Axle off center pumpkin
i-vC6FzvB-XL.jpg

• 132 oz/in digital servo
i-BCVf9Nj-XL.jpg

• WB8 Wild Boar driveshafts
i-6NHM28q-XL.jpg

i-nvKkDqk-XL.jpg

• Licensed Raceline Renegade wheels
  • Licensed 2.2″ Maxxis Trepador tires
i-txX8DJV-XL.jpg

i-d79Zq4q-XL.jpg

i-4Tq66dk-XL.jpg

i-TCTmKjN-XL.jpg

i-Z9BP2KF-XL.jpg

i-FBgWNG3-XL.jpg

Check out that awesome detail in the driver face!

i-T3jNN4C-XL.jpg

i-8CKTPpx-XL.jpg

i-zF4CghF-XL.jpg

i-T7qw2bL-XL.jpg

i-5RQXFpr-XL.jpg

i-nb8zrGb-XL.jpg

MUCH better looking than the ridgecrest, I dig the body and driver, pretty cool.

The body is the best part of this new rig along with the driver options. Would love to have seen something different from Axial but this will do for now.

Meh... A thinly disguised comp crawler. Don't they already have one of those in the Axial line up? How about a new scaler?

These should sell far better than the ridgecrest. way better looking

I like the looks of the body better than the Ridgecrest but what makes this any different other than the body and tires? Seems like Axial is becoming more like what Traxxas does. I wish they would actually come out with a shafty comp crawler like they did with the XR10.:roll:

It may just be a re-bodied AX-10. But I like the way it looks. I can't wait to see what some of the more talented painters do with the heads and steering wheels.

What that standoff deal that they have the top of the shock mounted on? Like to have something like that instead of just using a screw on the Wraith. Or does somebody/vendor make something like that?

Great pics John. It's got some neat little driver's options. I see this rig fitting into U4RC racing pretty good. Definitely cooler looking than the RidgeCrest layout to me...

Great pics John, here's the video of my son out beating on his Axial Deadbolt.

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zRVWlQnfbKM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Little man's got some good trigger finger control!!! He's going to be a killer driver with alittle more time with a controller!!

Back