• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Are most springs power coated?

Hordsak

Pebble Pounder
I'm stripping all the green off my AX10. For all the aluminum parts I used oven cleaner to strip the anodizing. Now, I have a set of green springs that look like turds. I assume they're powder coated, so I'm trying Gasket remover but I'm not sure if it's working.

So question, are most factory springs powder coated? Thanks!

I've soaked them in Gasket remover for a good hour, and a little greenish sludge built up, but I can't tell if any is removed as they still look as good as new lol! Is this something that requires a very long soak, or repeated attempts?

i use an industrial adhesive remover frome home depot. it can be found in the paint area next to the paint strippers

Back