• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A deeper look within the Redcat Everest 10 crawler

good deal.. I'll run the Axials for now I guess since I have them coming, and I have two trucks to do.

11708050_1468058440176321_7791874489046748485_o.jpg

WTF how do I post pictures? lol

Go to the FAQ and it'll tell you everything you need to know about posting pictures. Easiest way is to spend your 20 bucks and buy a star. I figured $20 is pretty cheap considering the resources on this site, plus in this hobby $20 is nothing.

Got my diff carriers from HobbyEase today. Took forever to get them and i'm not impressed. While they are made well, look great, and will last forever....... one of them had 3 of the 4 screws that hold the ring gear to the carrier stripped out. Thankfully the 4 screws from the original carriers are the same and solved the problem but that's pretty bad for a brand new part to come with 3 of the 4 screws stripped out. Anyway they went in easily, fit perfectly, and will certainly get the job done. Ran me about $40 for the paid of them after shipping which is quite a bit more than going with the Axial lockers however with these you don't have to file the axle shafts down. These are a direct fit and you keep the full size and strength of the axle shafts.

For some reason I cant post pictures, I wish I could. If someone can tell me how, i'll gladly post up pictures of the parts and assembly.
I had 1 screw strip out. I dug through my screw bucket and found a course thread screw of the same size and it worked.

Back