• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A deeper look within the Redcat Everest 10 crawler

Has anyone put everest 10 axles and transmission in an Axial Capra chassis? I might try that next.

There's a guy in the e10 Facebook group that did this. He said he used the e10 trans axles and driveshafts. Capra cage and skid.

Search capracat in the Everest 10 fb group and you should find him.

There's a guy in the e10 Facebook group that did this. He said he used the e10 trans axles and driveshafts. Capra cage and skid.

Search capracat in the Everest 10 fb group and you should find him.

Thanks for the info. I just asked to join.

I dug around in my spare parts this weekend and came up with enough stuff to add rear steer. C-hubs and dogbone shafts courtesy of my bomber, some integy aluminum knuckles, and the stock e10 servo.

I modified the truss on the kyx axle the same as I had done in front to mount the servo on the tube. I kept the end points pretty low to save the dogbone shafts but it still makes a huge difference in the turning radius. I'm controlling it with the vr knob on my rc6gs. I printed a larger knob to slide over it to give better grip and a feel for center.

I need to upgrade the tie-rod asap as the one on there is just thrown together (thin stainless tube with m3 glued in) to test the car. The rest will get upgraded in time.

Ev9FWMa.jpeg

xuXGwEi.jpeg

vqAm56Y.jpeg

Mirrors the front
Nl2oris.jpeg

wzBFl72.jpeg

Back