• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2015 Ram 1500 Rebel

i dont hate dodge at all. i like the challenger overall, its just slab sided and round everywhere. not a good car for shooting up close and trying to get alot of interesting interactions with light and shape. not as many anyway as the more geometric line and curve style of gm.

back to the hellcat, whats not to like about the fastest rwd production car being under 100k? ;)

I showed these new pics from the Detroit show to my dad. He just bought the 2014 scat pack 1500 in white. I said he got lucky, as this new truck is one of the ugliest things I have seen. Honestly I would put it with the Pontiac Aztek, whoreawful. I am usually function over form, but you couldn't pay me to own this truck. I would drive a hyundai or some crap like that before I would drive this dodge. Worst front end in all trucks right now.

I'm a Dodge fan, but that is the most butt ugly truck I've ever seen, that's what happens when Ram decides to be its own entity and create its own look...blech!... shoulda stuck with Sterling.

Hey Chrysler, here's another round to shoot yourself in the foot with!

It doesn't stop. And it's too easy for the other countries to make fun of American cars, because it's true.

Have you seen the new Tacoma ??? Looks like a freakin ford :evil: all my favorite manufacturers are failing big time in the loops dept. Subarus STI became a Evo Corolla and the Tacoma became a ford...

all my favorite manufacturers are failing big time in the loops dept. Subarus STI became a Evo Corolla and the Tacoma became a ford...

Yeah well, what's that say about you? :flipoff:

Subby ****ed up when Saab got one. Been funky ever since. Toyotas... meh.

I'm not feeling it at all, as well as all of the new re-designed full size turks. Looking at the MSRP's on those things, have they just become a status symbol of sorts? I can't imagine anyone taking them off road or even using the bed on a daily basis.

Back