• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

** RcCrawler 2015 Annual 12 Days of Christmas! **

hey rcbro
don't forget to stop and smell the roses every once in a while
and don't forget that you too deserve some enjoyment during the season

and thanks for your efforts

It is great that the vendors donate so much to make this happen. Hope 3rd year is the charm for me! Thanks to every person that puts time into this great giveaway!!!

Pretty sure I saw a yeti with my name on it, on Instagram haha, thanks for all the hard work putting this together and too all the vendors

it is crazy to think there is this amount of prizes for everyone to have a chance at winning, we all have to give a huge shout out to RC BROS for all the effort, he makes this possible, all of us vendors all we have to do is mail it to him he has to organize and run it. So a great thanks to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

thanks again rcc & the vendors & the drivers/builders & everyone who makes this happen.I LOVE RCC!!! HAPPY HOLLIDAYS

thanks to all the vendors for there great innovation,designs,and sales,without you we would be still scratching are heads.
thank you...
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...
R.N.S.

So my understanding i see 2 reserve spot for the winners in this thread,so is there only 3 draws or 12 draws.
And again thanks to all the vendors for all your great products and innovation... "thumbsup"

With six rigs on the shelf you would think: I don't need any more parts or trucks. But then again I go through all the donated parts and awesome vendor's products and think: what the heck, there is always room for another project! And so many parts that are useful/helpful - if it is new foams, crawler stands motor mounts, waterproof electronics... You sure take my mind off of the year end work stress :)

So my understanding i see 2 reserve spot for the winners in this thread,so is there only 3 draws or 12 draws.
And again thanks to all the vendors for all your great products and innovation... "thumbsup"

Follow the directions in each of the 12 day threads, some may have different rules, but the 2 posted so far just require a single post in each thread.

There will be 12 winners from the 12 days of threads posted.

List has increased, go support our vendors!!!

Show your support by sending them a PM, posting on there Facebook or Instagram or even an Email. The more exposure the bigger next year will be "thumbsup"

Back