• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

** RcCrawler 2015 Annual 12 Days of Christmas! **

Chomping at the bit waiting for this to start [emoji16]

Props to the venders and also everyone doing the grunt work to organize all this!

I have, multiple times. Just wondering if it all takes place in this thread, or different threads. Spread out across the whole forum, or in this section only?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I have, multiple times. Just wondering if it all takes place in this thread, or different threads. Spread out across the whole forum, or in this section only?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

In this section , 1 a day , need to make sure you read the instructions of each giveaway carefully . They may ask a certain question or have you do something specific on each one .

Muchas Gracias to all the awesome RCC vendors!!! Without you we wouldn't have these fun toys and accessories to play with!!!!"thumbsup"

Thanks to all the vendors. Love this site, so many builds, tech and help from lots of people. I plan on renewing my star when it's up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This years giveaway is simply amazing. The amount of gear is off the hook!

With that said it is kicking my butt getting all the gear accounted for and divided appropriately. Because of my delay we will be flooding the giveaway into New Years Day. Stay tuned as I'm organizing the 12 days as I type. For now, you can drool over this!

XMASMain.jpg

Don't forget to check the front page for updated pictures of all this gear by vendor!!!

Yeah just box that up with my name on it please! Hehehe! ;)

Yup...just put ZippoMan's name on it with my address..lol ;)

Sooo many goodies...mmmmm.
First year taking part in this. Pretty exciting! Nice to see vendor/ccommunity supporting each other.

Good luck everyone!

Back