• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

** RcCrawler 2015 Annual 12 Days of Christmas! **

Big Thanks to RCC and all of the vendors out there! Looking forward to what's to come..."thumbsup"

This is always so much fun each year. Huge thanks to RCC and the vendors for keeping this tradition going.

RCC and the vendors are great. This is a great way to give all of the vendors some extra exposure and make it fun at the same time. Looking forward to it.

Massive thanks to everyone that has anything to do with the giveaways. Thanks for your products and time invested

Looking forward to it this year. No 1000 posts a day for me this Christmas though, lol

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk

Hey folks, I just upgraded my steering servo for more torque, do I need a BEC?

J/K!

I don't think twice when buying a star each year. Great community and supportive of someone like me who always feels like a newb.

Looking forward to this years "12-day" it's a breath of fresh air around a stressful time of year for many of us

Thanks!

As a winner last year, I look forward to entering again. FYI, the CKRC gift certificate I won never worked, and after about 20 emails I gave up.

I never got my custom painted body either from 2 years ago but I did get my 5th dimension chassis and it's sweet! :D

Thank you to everyone involved with making this happen!

Back