• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

** RcCrawler 2015 Annual 12 Days of Christmas! **

Thank you to all, vendors and mods for all the hard work and investment you all have put into this addicting site. Hope the best for all and good luck! Appreciate all the goodies that have been donated towards this sweet Christmas giveaway. Had to make sure I updated my star and now ready for another great year.

Thanks to all the vendors for making the hobby the best it can be by supplying us with top quality products and caring for the community, now we can drive our rigs with pride. Thanks again.

"Second the motion" to all the good things said above! This is one of the best forums in this great hobby! Thanks and kudos to everyone running it and participating. I've learned tons of great things here and hope to share my limited knowledge (mad-science?) and maybe help or inspire others.
Thanks again and Happy Holidays to all. :)

Awesome to see all the enthusiasm here on the sponsor/vendor side! Had some good contact with a few (and bad, as i live in Europe which seems to be quite an issue :ror:). But hey, this is a perfect thing with Christmas around the corner.

Way to go guys!

First time this year for the 12 days"thumbsup" and a big thanks to RCC"thumbsup"

Finally jumped right in and became a star holding member! Thanks to RCC and all the awesome vendors on this site. I did not want to miss another 12 Days of Christmas!

Big thanks to the vendors here for all your amazing products that make this hobby such a phenomenal thing.

The giveaways will be starting soon, we will be starting with some random donations to get the buzz going soon.

With that said you will begin seeing some epic pictures of the items donated by our generous vendors throughout RCC, Facebook and Instagram. The more buzz this giveaway gets the more our vendors want to donate.

I am very excited, this is my first year with a star! Since I joined the scaler community 2 years ago I have been absolutely amazed at how inclusive and supportive those in our hobby are. I have been a part of many events and giveaways and have been blessed with great successes and awards. This is the most rewarding hobby I have experienced, and I am one of the few who get to share these experiences with my significant other to boot!

Great vendors thanks for the support of the hobby with great products.

Back