• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

** RcCrawler 2015 Annual 12 Days of Christmas! **

Awesome....I'm looking forward to this years contest. Thanxs to all that have supported this great hobby.

Is there anything we gotta do to get entered? Or all RCC star holding members are already entered?

Just keep watching this section, when they start in Dec, you'll know. It'll come up as the 12 days of Christmas, each giveaway will have it's own set of rules, you can either post once, each giveaway, or it'll tell you you can post multiple times, always read the first post for instructions, as long as you are a star holding member."thumbsup"

Just keep watching this section, when they start in Dec, you'll know. It'll come up as the 12 days of Christmas, each giveaway will have it's own set of rules, you can either post once, each giveaway, or it'll tell you you can post multiple times, always read the first post for instructions, as long as you are a star holding member."thumbsup"
I sure hope no multiple post ones. Kinda takes the fun out of it.

I don't know, kinda makes it a competition, it only takes 1 to win, but it's nice to have better odds, just my 2 cents

Well isn't this cool. Literally got my star an hour ago. Only been a member for a couple of months and super thankful for the amount of information I've gained from the other members and vendors. "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Appreciate the info sir

It was fun watching you guys though. I couldn't believe how many posts were in some of those!
I got a job this year no spamming for me. :lmao:

I think I had like 2k posts in one of the giveaways.....that just shows my luck. lol

Last edited:
Awesome! Thank you! Ordered the Axial RR10 Thursday can't wait to get it, and get it out with the kids Deadbolt.

1453270_10152266144247274_735981365809711075_n.jpg

After years of being absent in the crawler scene nice to see a lot of new vendors.
Thanks Vendors"thumbsup"

This is exciting. I've been fortunate enough to do business with and talk to many of the vendors on this list and it adds so so much to the enjoyment of this hobby. I'm a veteran to forums and the environment here is much different than all other forums I've been on. So many helpful, good spirited, and genuinely kind people here that I feel like I've actually made new friends. The vendors are no different. I've PM'd, texted, emailed, and or called and each one of them has made me feel like a top priority and a person. Not just another annoying customer. A couple of these guys, Werty and William from RCBros come to mind, made themselves very available to me as a new customer going so far as to respond to my questions within minutes on a Sunday! I'm excited to have found this group of great people and do my best to contribute so we all can make this place get even better everyday. Big thanks to all of the vendors, moderators, and admin.

This is exciting. I've been fortunate enough to do business with and talk to many of the vendors on this list and it adds so so much to the enjoyment of this hobby. I'm a veteran to forums and the environment here is much different than all other forums I've been on. So many helpful, good spirited, and genuinely kind people here that I feel like I've actually made new friends. The vendors are no different. I've PM'd, texted, emailed, and or called and each one of them has made me feel like a top priority and a person. Not just another annoying customer. A couple of these guys, Werty and William from RCBros come to mind, made themselves very available to me as a new customer going so far as to respond to my questions within minutes on a Sunday! I'm excited to have found this group of great people and do my best to contribute so we all can make this place get even better everyday. Big thanks to all of the vendors, moderators, and admin.

A big AMEN to that one brother...these vendors and everyone on this fourm go out of there way are helpful
and apperciative of the sport/hobby we are all in without that you got nothin g"thumbsup"

Back