• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2015 AZ Summer Shootout June 5th-7th

WTF, am I cursed?? First it was SWSC then it was RMSN this year and now the AZ Summer Shootout...Fawk my life!

Well at least it won't be 96

I made these in my toaster .... shocking ; I doubt it will rain, if it does the sun will probably be out.

20150602_070258_zpsxzgengvb.jpg

These suckers are heavy, I went ahead and made 2 "trail" classes, 1.9 and 2.2 I figured that was the only way to set a course that was possible for 1.9s and difficult for 2.2s, so bring those wraiths / scx10s and get some extra drive time in on Saturday after or during pro class.

Last edited:
Rcp has been our biggest supporter since day one. rather than blindly sending products they come out and help make it happen. Such an asset to the event and the community. Thanks guys.

Us washingtonians will try to keep the rain here. Its dumping here right now. Cant wait to leave it behind. Cant wait till the plane takes off thursday.

I'm pretty sure darwin and randy will be running 1.9 we might have a phoenix crew member show up as well. I don't think we'll know until the last second.

Hey KJ....can I swap my pro spot for a mini spot? I can't make it Saturday but will be there Sunday

Us washingtonians will try to keep the rain here. Its dumping here right now. Cant wait to leave it behind. Cant wait till the plane takes off thursday.

Look forward to meeting you guys..."thumbsup" you don't all act like Dave do ya?:mrgreen:

Look forward to meeting you guys..."thumbsup" you don't all act like Dave do ya?:mrgreen:
Act like no. Drive like no. Pretty much yeah were different. :lmao: Gonna be a blast for sure.

Hey guys, Hellyeah II and Mudeater67 are not going to attend this event. Do to my Dad getting laid off his Job. You Enjoy the event and be Safe on road out there. "thumbsup"

Back