• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2015 AZ Summer Shootout June 5th-7th

Thanks to all involved. Looking forward to this for sure. Amazed at the super turnout. Gonna be a blast win or loose.

Xl shirt for me please.
I'll be running 2.2P, 2.2S, super and trail class.
My daughter would like a small shirt.
She will be running 2.2P, 2.2S and maybe trail class.
A huge thank you to Kj and all involved for hosting this wonderful event. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. "thumbsup"

I will be running pro, spo, super, and 2.2 trail. I would like a large shirt please. I will be paying within this upcoming week.

As far as the NMRCC crew goes, it will be:
Hittman - Christian H.
MAHITT63 - Mike H.
Scomck5 - Scot M.
Beetlejuice - Farah M.
StickBoyRick - Rick S.

Possible attendies are:
Jcperea69 - Joe P.
Fj40jay - Jason P.
CBurwinkle - Chris B.

I will be running pro, spo, super, and 2.2 trail. I would like a large shirt please. I will be paying within this upcoming week.

As far as the NMRCC crew goes, it will be:
Hittman - Christian H.
MAHITT63 - Mike H.
Scomck5 - Scot M.
Beetlejuice - Farah M.
StickBoyRick - Rick S.

Possible attendies are:
Jcperea69 - Joe P.
Fj40jay - Jason P.
CBurwinkle - Chris B.

What classes for the other drivers please.
J

All paid up for 2.2 shafty/sporty. T-shirt size large please. Thanks to all involved in making this happen. See ya in a few weeks"thumbsup"

xxl for the shirt size

im in for sure in 2.2pro and 2.2sporty so can you adjust funds for the classes. I already paid ahead of time before the adjustments to the fees and such. too bad for the sponsors but I had a blast last year and I look forward to this year "thumbsup" giveaways or not im still in

I'd like to thank Ottsix for their continued support. Big round of applause please.

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-12%20at%204.46.46%20AM_zpsflxwewwa.png

providing internet coverage for the event, welcome;

MHW-logo-final_zpsnz9ujrzd.png

we can now do "live" scoring and upload pictures from our phones without using our data.

Back