• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2013 USRCCA Nationals 2.2 Pro Invite List

Just paid for my ticket today ... cant wait to see yet another awesome event this year and some old friends

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Just looking at eventbrite, only 9 pro tickets left!
Another round going to the wait list?

Currently there are more invites out than there are actual tickets available. Would prefer those that were sent invites either buy or step aside before adding more to the mix. I am sure someone that was waiting to buy for some reason will miss out. :cry:

What is this? TURBO not defending overall title? :shock:

Of course!!! ;-)

1.9 and Super class tickets will be purchased next time I get paid "thumbsup"

Although, I haven't touched either one of those rigs since last year, so I'm not sure how much of a defense its gonna be :lmao:

of course!!! ;-)

1.9 and super class tickets will be purchased next time i get paid "thumbsup"

although, i haven't touched either one of those rigs since last year, so i'm not sure how much of a defense its gonna be :lmao:

Nenq?

Just looking at eventbrite, only 9 pro tickets left!
Another round going to the wait list?

Currently there are more invites out than there are actual tickets available. Would prefer those that were sent invites either buy or step aside before adding more to the mix. I am sure someone that was waiting to buy for some reason will miss out. :cry:

Shit or get off the pot!

I shit and got off the pot. :ror:

2.2pro & 2.2shaftsmen Purchased "thumbsup"

See you fk'n hooligans in Sept. 8)

"thumbsup"

Is it just me, or are mainly West Coast guys showing up? Is the dirty south scared or something? Used to be such a strong force from the South/Eastern side of the country.

.....?

:flipoff:

Is it just me, or are mainly West Coast guys showing up? Is the dirty south scared or something? Used to be such a strong force from the South/Eastern side of the country.

.....?

:flipoff:

I think it's the travel. When nats was east coast last year the west coast presence wasn't as strong, but they still won. The numbers are definitely higher in the west these days.

CA. has 8 clubs. in norcal there is 5 with between 50 and 60 drivers. There will be a lot of drivers from the west. :mrgreen:

Back