• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2013 USRCCA Nationals 2.2 Pro Invite List

Michigan Invites for 2013 are:

Courtney Farmer - Farmer
Ben Renner - superduty03

Last edited:
Washington State 2013 invites

Todd Berry/ Rockslyder
Chris Boggs/ Cboggs

Texas State Invites:

1) Jeremy Hansen/ JeremyH
2) Michael Pace/ michael
3) Mark Reel/ mark reel
4) Damon Shields/ kawboy17

california south invites are
1. Rich Boltz, no RCC user name currently
2. David Wray, d-wray

UT invites

1st: Erik Dye - Dlux
2nd: Marc Wright - Mac10/Chaotic Crawlers

ALL INVITES for 2.2P Class have go out.

If you have not received please PM me.

Post #1 has been highlighted to reflect the drivers that have PAID and those that requested MORE TIME to work out schedules.

Drivers that have not contacted me are NOT Highlighted.:cry:

ON July 15th I will start contacting people on the WAIT LIST. You need to be ready to respond. Everyday I will contact more drivers until the event is at capacity. Don't wait or you miss the chance.

So on the 15th do you pull the invites and give to the wate list. And what is going to be the capacity.

States that did not turn in names just had their invites sent to Wait List Drivers8)

Is it too late then for me? :shock: I am sitting in the 1 spot for Minnesota and I am seriously considering attending. I could have my fearless leader Nicklepimp confirm the standings.

Is it too late then for me? :shock: I am sitting in the 1 spot for Minnesota and I am seriously considering attending. I could have my fearless leader Nicklepimp confirm the standings.

Please have Kevin confirm. I will then send you a link that will be good for a limited time.

Back