• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
  • RCSC

#11 Slash VXL 2WD HKS Toyota 4Runner build!

I love seeing updates to this build! What an amazing looking setup. I'd be afraid to let the brushless rip for fear of damaging the gorgeous body and cage.

Looks incredible, nice job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks dude!

I love seeing updates to this build! What an amazing looking setup. I'd be afraid to let the brushless rip for fear of damaging the gorgeous body and cage.

Yeah man. So when I took it to the meet, 2 of the closer parking lots were completely full so I had to do a 10 minute hike. I had forgotten my backpack so I was carrying one rig and driving this one to the spot. This ended up being kinda sketchy but also thankfully I hadn't put thick diff grease in just yet. I haven't experienced this 3800kv with 18T pinion under high speeds yet either but it does feel like it'll shred the lexan in a heartbeat haha...

Building a 2nd body would be nice and perfect to have one to keep for show, but I've put in a lot of hours to make this all work. In a perfect world, if I did do up another body, I would E6000 the decals under the lexan so there wouldn't be any damaged decals.

Back